Windows 10: how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?...

Discus and support how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ? the bluetooth folder i've found is empty but there must be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jb 15, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Jb 15 Win User

how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?...

how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?

the bluetooth folder i've found is empty but there must be a history somewhere

bluetooth was used by my ex partner to steal confidential info and court documents .

how can i find out just how much info has been transferred ?( he had access to my laptop regularly over 5 years ! )

i think he will have transferred to his i phone initially from my laptop

my laptop was windows 7 then upgrade to windows 10

please help there must be a history log somewhere

:)

Jb 15, Feb 14, 2019

2. Bluetooth File Transfer not responding

Hi there, I am able to receive files to my PC using my PC's Bluetooth application, but experience issues when trying to transfer a file from my PC to my mobile device.

These are the steps I take:

• Activate Bluetooth on mobile device (Windows Bluetooth already active)
    • Open Send a File option
    • Window opens where you have the option to "Select where to send your files"
    • Select relevant mobile device from the list and click Next

This is where I get stuck. It stays on this window and all that happens is, the list of devices disappear and not long after this the window says "Not Responding"

Nothing ever happens from there, so I just open up Task Manager and End the application.

Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks,

marikaburger, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Bluetooth File Transfer not responding

Hello Marika,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your PC and mobile device?
    • Have you tried sending files from your PC to a different mobile phone?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Simple Win User

how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?...

Cannot transfer files from Android to PC using Bluetooth

Hello,
    I have my Windows 10 pc (upgrade from 8.1) and Samsung S4 Android 4.4.2 paired and I can transfer files from PC to Android, but I cannot do the reverse.

I had 2 MAP SMS devices with question mark in the Device Manager, I manually identified them as MTP Device Enumerator, but it did not help!

This Bluetooth file transfer issue was solvable in previous Windows by ensuring that Btmshellex is running well in the Startup list of the task manager. However, I cannot find Btmshellex, it seems to be missing in Windows 10.

How can I transfer files from Android device to Windows 10 pc?

Simple, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. how can i find history of unauthorised transfer of my files from my pc via bluetooth ?... - Similar Threads - find history unauthorised

2. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  3. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  4. Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.: I have HP 250 G3 Notebook PC windows 8.1 pro 64bit . Whenever I connect my phone with my PC via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer files. You know that, when a phone is connected with PC there are three options available -1. Charge Phone2. Transfer Files3. Transfer...
  5. Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I connect my phone with my pc via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer file.: I have HP 250 G3 Notebook PC windows 8.1 pro 64bit . Whenever I connect my phone with my PC via usb i can transfer photos but cannot transfer files. You know that, when a phone is connected with PC there are three options available -1. Charge Phone2. Transfer Files3. Transfer...
  6. How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?: I have a pair of headphones that connects via bluetooth. I connected it to my phone with no issues, but my computer can't detect it. When I go to 'Settings>Devices' and select 'Add Bluetooth Or Other Device' it says it can't detect anything. Also, I saw one suggestion online...
  7. How can I transfer my system from PC-A to PC-B?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I transfer my system from PC-A to PC-B?: Hi, My current PC has been working for a long time and i have decided to get rid of it andDIY a completely new Desktop PC, with new motherboard, new CPU etc.... How am I able to transfer my current Win10 license to the new PC without purchasing a new license? Thanks in...
  8. unauthorised attachment via web?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unauthorised attachment via web?: Hi, I was connected to a library internet service and saw an unsolicited “Attached” notification briefly appear on screen in a green caption with a downward arrow. Was this generated by Microsoft or someone attaching something unknown to my computer without authorisation?...
  9. File Transfer via Bluetooth Failing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Transfer via Bluetooth Failing: I could use some help resolving a Bluetooth connectivity issue between my Windows 10 Pro laptop and iPhone (7 and 8) • Laptop is Dell Inspirion 15 5559 • Win OS is Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 • iPhone OS is iOS 13.1.2 (iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 same iOS and same problem) The...
  10. how do i transfer files from my dell pc to my hp directly or with bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i transfer files from my dell pc to my hp directly or with bluetooth?: how do I transfer files from my dell pc to my hp using Bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-files-from-my-dell-pc-to-my-hp/afc03d20-d27f-4a09-8c59-9d9b61c74867"