Windows 10: How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

Discus and support How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how can i find my hp pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number? sorry topic dont match but no option for my question * Moved from MSN *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by saschaMiller, Nov 18, 2020.

1. How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

how can i find my hp pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

sorry topic dont match but no option for my question

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: serial number

:)

saschaMiller, Nov 18, 2020
  2. leego_731 Win User

Fix microphone in HP pavilion Touchsmart Notebook PC windows 8.1

how do I get the microphone working its integrated into my laptop HP Pavilion touchsmart 15 notebook PC?

Tahnks!

leego_731, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Nov 18, 2020
  4. How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

HP Pavilion Notebook--Bios upgrade

My husband has an HP laptop which was attempting to upgrade Windows 10. He received the message that before installation can be completed, to remove HP Pavilion Notebook--Bios. I have seen a number of suggestions by Googling as well as several older messages
    on this community. Can you give an informed, up-to-date suggestion of how to deal with this? Thank you.

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup**

AnnRexrode, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

1. How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number? - Similar Threads - find pavilion touchsmart

2. How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial: I had a slow laptop. I decided to reinstall the windows and format my laptop. The automatic process of windows was stopped unexpectedly and i was forced to install windows via media creation tool and a useb memory . Since i signed in my microsoft account the windows are not...
  3. How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i find the serial key from an OEM serial: I had a slow laptop. I decided to reinstall the windows and format my laptop. The automatic process of windows was stopped unexpectedly and i was forced to install windows via media creation tool and a useb memory . Since i signed in my microsoft account the windows are not...
  4. Find serial number to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  5. Find serial number to laptop

Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  6. Hp Pavilion Notebook update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp Pavilion Notebook update: When I try updating the laptop I get the message Update Bios. Manually uninstall, I went to the link it gave me it lead me to a .Net framework download when I downloaded sed .Net framework. I got the message The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system....
  7. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  8. How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find my serial number of windows 10?: Hello, I have a windows 10 that is desktop. I typed in "wmic bios get serialnumber" in the cmds. It said "bios - Alias not found" What should I do? Thank you for helping!...
  9. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  10. finding serial numbers on product

finding serial numbers on product: find serial numbers on prodct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-serial-numbers-on-product/ffa2dac9-5ad8-433c-ad62-08ae2bde9c8b