Windows 10: how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop

Discus and support how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried logging into my laptop today and I usually don’t need a pin because I have fingerprint recognition, but today it told me that I needed a pin to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yoyo304, Feb 18, 2023.

1. yoyo304 Win User

how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop

I tried logging into my laptop today and I usually don’t need a pin because I have fingerprint recognition, but today it told me that I needed a pin to login. I tried every possible combination that I would put, but nothing worked so I tried “I forgot my pin” but when I tried it said that “something went wrong” every time I try. i’m at a loss, I don’t know what to do.

:)

yoyo304, Feb 18, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 18, 2023
  3. pin log in

Hi Keith,

You can change your PIN by following the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts >
      Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Change.
    • Enter your current PIN, enter and confirm the new PIN, then click OK.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

Lost the ability to log into Windows 10 with PIN

Hi Przemyslaw,

Some system components may be missing or corrupted, causing the problem you are facing to occur. Before we can fully address this, please answer some things so we can understand this better:

• Did this start after updates were installed on the computer?
    • Does the same situation happen when you add a pin as your sign-in option in Windows Settings?

Since you have tried adding the option in Control Panel, let's see if there will be a difference when we do it in Windows Settings. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Add.

You can also try the suggestions posted by John Rubdy on this

page

Let us know if the steps above help you set up a PIN on your computer.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

1. how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop - Similar Threads - find pin mobile

2. How can I log into my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log into my laptop?: Hi, I found an old LENOVO laptop from years ago. I can't remember my password to log into the laptop. I've clicked "forgotten password" it asks me to enter the last 4 digits of my mobile number. I've done that. Then it asks me to prove I'm not a robot. I've done that also and...
  3. How can I log into my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log into my laptop?: Hi, I found an old LENOVO laptop from years ago. I can't remember my password to log into the laptop. I've clicked "forgotten password" it asks me to enter the last 4 digits of my mobile number. I've done that. Then it asks me to prove I'm not a robot. I've done that also and...
  4. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop: I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin-to-log-into-my-laptop/9a9ad6dc-3403-4085-a434-f73c10c3cf20
  5. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop: I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin-to-log-into-my-laptop/9a9ad6dc-3403-4085-a434-f73c10c3cf20
  6. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I cant change my laptop pin

I cant change my laptop pin: when i try to change my laptop pin the drop down says "this option is currently unavailable"how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-laptop-pin/69391ff6-62a3-41e0-ad00-88c00b3246c4
  8. I cant change my laptop pin

I cant change my laptop pin: when i try to change my laptop pin the drop down says "this option is currently unavailable"how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-laptop-pin/69391ff6-62a3-41e0-ad00-88c00b3246c4
  9. how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop

how can i find my pin on mobile cause i cant log into my laptop: I tried logging into my laptop today and I usually don’t need a pin because I have fingerprint recognition, but today it told me that I needed a pin to login. I tried every possible combination that I would put, but nothing worked so I tried “I forgot my pin” but when I tried...
  10. I cant log in to my laptop

I cant log in to my laptop: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either....