Windows 10: how can i find my pointer

Discus and support how can i find my pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, every now and again when I turn my computer on, the pointer doesn't show? How can I easily find it? cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary Wise, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Gary Wise Win User

how can i find my pointer

hi, every now and again when I turn my computer on, the pointer doesn't show? How can I easily find it? cheers

:)

Gary Wise, Dec 19, 2018

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 19, 2018
  4. how can i find my pointer

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

how can i find my pointer

1. how can i find my pointer - Similar Threads - find pointer

2. My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find: My laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-but-screen-is-black-and-pointer-is/508b5a27-c19d-4334-8aef-f94eca37d270
  3. My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is on but screen is black and pointer is find: My laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-but-screen-is-black-and-pointer-is/508b5a27-c19d-4334-8aef-f94eca37d270
  4. BSOD - Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Can't find a Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Can't find a Solution: Hi,My laptop, Dell Precision 7510 running windows 10 pro, has been continuously hanging with the blue screen error: code_reference_by_pointer. After a reboot, it will work for less than half an hour before hanging again.I've tried a number of online guides, but the issue...
  5. BSOD - Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Can't find a Solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Can't find a Solution: Hi,My laptop, Dell Precision 7510 running windows 10 pro, has been continuously hanging with the blue screen error: code_reference_by_pointer. After a reboot, it will work for less than half an hour before hanging again.I've tried a number of online guides, but the issue...
  6. BSOD - Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Can't find a Solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. where can I find my pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find my pointer?: when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pointer/fe789cea-b358-4f6f-bd83-ecdb13fc956b
  8. HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...

HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...: PLEASE HELP OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP AND I HAVE TO FINISH ALL MY WORK AND I NEED MY POINTER TO TAP ON THINGS HOW I GOT HERE WAS ON MY BROTERS COMPUTER PLEASE HELP SOON :[...
  9. HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...

HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-my-windows-10-computer-i-cant-find-my/c2d52c5a-4126-492e-929b-d2033bdcd9f7
  10. HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...

HELP PLEASE MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER I CAN'T FIND MY POINTER I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO...: PLEASE HELP ME WITH WHAT I SAID AT THE TOP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-my-windows-10-computer-i-cant-find-my/1326eeba-04e2-456a-bd6f-fcd5a6404002

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show location of pointer ctrl