Windows 10: How can i find my product key to activate windows?

Discus and support How can i find my product key to activate windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know that there is this way by going to the email and looking for the product key but I am not the one who installed windows on this PC so I don't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StillBasket7363, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How can i find my product key to activate windows?

I know that there is this way by going to the email and looking for the product key but I am not the one who installed windows on this PC so I don't know how to get it please some one help me

:)

StillBasket7363, Jan 13, 2021

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 13, 2021
  4. How can i find my product key to activate windows?

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How can i find my product key to activate windows?

1. How can i find my product key to activate windows? - Similar Threads - find product key

2. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  3. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  4. hey, how can I find My windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey, how can I find My windows product key: can you tell me that how can i find the product key and upgrade windows and active new version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-how-can-i-find-my-windows-product-key/7e888ff8-0cec-4339-9da1-6aa5e7ec3baa
  5. hey, how can I find My windows product key

hey, how can I find My windows product key: can you tell me that how can i find the product key and upgrade windows and active new version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-how-can-i-find-my-windows-product-key/7e888ff8-0cec-4339-9da1-6aa5e7ec3baa
  6. hey, how can I find My windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can i find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  8. How can i find my product key

How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  9. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...
  10. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...