Windows 10: how can I find my scan?

Discus and support how can I find my scan? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find my scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-scan/fab02647-502e-430d-b2d3-6bc7d8f75f09 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinBrown-Enjoy, Jun 27, 2020.

1. how can I find my scan?

How can I find my scan?

:)

MartinBrown-Enjoy, Jun 27, 2020
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2020
  4. how can I find my scan?

How far can i OC my AMD945?

can anyone tell me how much to OC thi 945?

step by step guide would be awsome.

de.das.dude, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

how can I find my scan?

1. how can I find my scan? - Similar Threads - find scan

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11: Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-fax-and-scan-app-for-win-11/8eabebe5-5e97-4c00-a7bf-2ccaf873b36d
  6. Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11

Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11: Where can I find fax and scan App for win 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-fax-and-scan-app-for-win-11/8eabebe5-5e97-4c00-a7bf-2ccaf873b36d
  7. Defender warns about Trojan but Malwarebytes nor the Defender Scan can find one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender warns about Trojan but Malwarebytes nor the Defender Scan can find one: Yesterday morning running Win11 I got a Defender notice that Trojan:Win32/WinLNK!msr was found. I directed Defender to "Start Actions" and when done I rebooted. Still got the Threat Warning,I then ran each time rebooting before trying the next step the Windows Defender Quick...
  8. Defender warns about Trojan but Malwarebytes nor the Defender Scan can find one

Defender warns about Trojan but Malwarebytes nor the Defender Scan can find one: Yesterday morning running Win11 I got a Defender notice that Trojan:Win32/WinLNK!msr was found. I directed Defender to "Start Actions" and when done I rebooted. Still got the Threat Warning,I then ran each time rebooting before trying the next step the Windows Defender Quick...
  9. I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.: Whatever I have tried generates an error message that the path is invalid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-finding-the-file-path-for-the-folder/fc3885a2-89c4-474e-9211-95ef4d1128d3
  10. Cannot find scanned files or photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find scanned files or photos: I have scanned in receipts and documents AND photos and now cannot find them. Normally when I scan an item I will see the file where I can then re-name it so I can find it and move it into the proper folder. I have been looking all over and cannot find anything that I've...