Windows 10: how can i find my windows 10 activation key

Discus and support how can i find my windows 10 activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how can i find my activation key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhillipGunning, Mar 4, 2021.

1. how can i find my windows 10 activation key

how can i find my activation key

:)

PhillipGunning, Mar 4, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 4, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 4, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

how can i find my windows 10 activation key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      how can i find my windows 10 activation key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

how can i find my windows 10 activation key

1. how can i find my windows 10 activation key - Similar Threads - find activation key

2. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  3. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  4. how do i find the key so i can activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i find the key so i can activate my windows 10: i downloaded windows 10 iso for a bootable usb and need to find the key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-key-so-i-can-activate-my-windows/ee52d80b-6474-404d-84aa-20759718c48e
  5. how do i find the key so i can activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find the key so i can activate my windows 10: i downloaded windows 10 iso for a bootable usb and need to find the key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-key-so-i-can-activate-my-windows/ee52d80b-6474-404d-84aa-20759718c48e
  6. how do i find the key so i can activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...
  8. How can I find the key for Windows Activation

How can I find the key for Windows Activation: Hi Genius I have bought a ThinkPad T14 5 month ago, but due to some unknown issue, a friend of mine swipe the whole disk and my windows disappeared, now have no way to boot into windows and the only way out I could find is to install a fresh windows. So I am wondering...
  9. How can i find my product key to activate windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i find my product key to activate windows?: I know that there is this way by going to the email and looking for the product key but I am not the one who installed windows on this PC so I don't know how to get it please some one help me...
  10. how do I find my activation key for windows 10

how do I find my activation key for windows 10: my windows 10 is running okay but I cannot activate it what causes this and where do I find my activation key? 69630