Windows 10: How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived?

Discus and support How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FaithBartlett, Aug 2, 2020.

1. How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived?

How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived?

:)

FaithBartlett, Aug 2, 2020

2. Trying to Recover files. I can see them but not find them.

I was looking for a forum for OneDrive but don't see one...
    Sorry; I'm new around here!

I had a computer completely die (won't boot, Hard Drive won't spin).
    I have a backup from April but would like to find newer the files if I can!

I had upgraded the old one to Windows 10 and when I log in on the NEW computer
    I see the images from the old dead one. It gives me hope that the files
    were saved, but I cannot find them on OneDrive.

Where can these files be coming from?

ppeacock57, Aug 2, 2020
  3. How do I find out how old my laptop is?

I suggest that you ask the laptop manufacturer.

It will have a Serial Number on it for you to give them.

Bill Smithers, Aug 2, 2020
  4. missiemog Win User

How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived?

how to find saved pictures ...??

i bluetoothed some pictures from my old phone to my new x6 however am finding it hard to find them in the memory. i can't seem to find it!!

can anyone help?

thanks

missiemog, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I find old picture, saw them by accident, couldn't find them again, archived? - Similar Threads - find old picture

2. Can scvhost.exe backup files? If so, where can I find them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can scvhost.exe backup files? If so, where can I find them?: Poking around my computer trying to figure this out. submitted by /u/horr1fyinq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/harond/can_scvhostexe_backup_files_if_so_where_can_i/
  3. Defender finds threats but can't do anything with them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender finds threats but can't do anything with them: Defender picked up some dodgy .exe files from one of those linkbucks type websites that got downloaded, it spotted them which is great but now they are stuck in quarantine and I can't delete them, I tell it to remove and it just sits there with the dots flying across and does...
  4. Windows search finds files but will not open them

in Cortana
    Windows search finds files but will not open them: Windows 10 search finds all the files I am looking for, but when I click on any of them either nothing happens, or if it's a folder, only an Explorer windows opens up to location "This PC". If I restart the search service, it will work properly for a few hours/days, and...
  5. Folder lost which had a few hundred photos, chkdsk saw them, recovered them, I can't find them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder lost which had a few hundred photos, chkdsk saw them, recovered them, I can't find them: Background I use an external hard drive to store my photos. It is WD My Passport 2 TB I use a Windows 7 laptop with an SD reader to download my photos from the camera card. My normal practice is to go through all the photos and delete the blurry ones. Then I dismount...
  6. Scanned documents into my computer and now I can not find them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanned documents into my computer and now I can not find them: I have scanned documents inti my computer and now I can not find them. Any ideas... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents-into-my-computer-and-now-i-can/ef30eaca-fa30-4549-a853-c370c62850a6"
  7. How do I find the file for a picture I saw in my windows 10 Photos Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find the file for a picture I saw in my windows 10 Photos Screensaver: I have thousands (literally) of photos in my Pictures folder. I have my screen saver set to Photos and pointed to that folder. On occasion, I see a photo that I'd like to access for some reason or another (usually to send to someone it made me think of). But, of course, as...
  8. How do I find my archived mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my archived mail?: So I was clearing out my mail and I wanted to save some email so I could look at them later. I decided to archive them so I could do just that. Problem is: I have no idea how to access my archive. I've looked at other threads and they all talk about using outlook emails or...
  9. Searching, but why can't I find them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching, but why can't I find them?: I have folders that contain daily files of data from my router. I have been trying to files named ConnectionStats that are followed by a date, so the full nam would be for example: ConnectionStats-yyyy-mm-dd-hh.mm.ss. Searches on ConnectionStats-yyyy succeed if the yyyy is...
  10. Trying to Recover files. I can see them but not find them.

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to Recover files. I can see them but not find them.: I was looking for a forum for OneDrive but don't see one... Sorry; I'm new around here! I had a computer completely die (won't boot, Hard Drive won't spin). I have a backup from April but would like to find newer the files if I can! I had upgraded the old one to...