Windows 10: how can I find out my password for microsoft account

Discus and support how can I find out my password for microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I find out my password for microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1dd84c9e-f637-4421-93e9-05f17738a3ab Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Theresa Brandifino, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how can I find out my password for microsoft account

how can I find out my password for microsoft account

:)

Theresa Brandifino, Jun 19, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 26, 2019
  4. how can I find out my password for microsoft account

Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

how can I find out my password for microsoft account

1. how can I find out my password for microsoft account - Similar Threads - find password microsoft

2. How can I reset my Microsoft account password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my Microsoft account password?: I forgot my password to this my Microsoft account and do not have another email address or phone number associated with this account. And I also do not remember the password for the associated Gmail account. How can I reset my password?...
  3. How can I reset my Microsoft account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my Microsoft account password?: I forgot my password to this my Microsoft account and do not have another email address or phone number associated with this account. And I also do not remember the password for the associated Gmail account. How can I reset my password?...
  4. how can I find out how many windows digital licenses I have on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I find out how many windows digital licenses I have on my microsoft account?: I am trying to find out how many windows digital licenses I have linked to my Microsoft account, and how I can move a digital license to a computer that had a motherboard replaced.reason being, I purchased a retail license years ago, for my older computer after my upgrade...
  5. how can I find out how many windows digital licenses I have on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I find out how many windows digital licenses I have on my microsoft account?: I am trying to find out how many windows digital licenses I have linked to my Microsoft account, and how I can move a digital license to a computer that had a motherboard replaced.reason being, I purchased a retail license years ago, for my older computer after my upgrade...
  6. how can I find out how many windows digital licenses I have on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to find password of my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find password of my Windows account?: I've recently tried to create a new account on my laptop, however, I can't do it until I will type in my password for old one. Problem is, I haven't used this old account for a while, so I forgot password for it. I don't use password to login, I'm always automatically logged...
  8. How can I find my WI_FI PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find my WI_FI PASSWORD: How can I find my password for my wi-fi...my phone wants password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-wifi-password/4447b292-736c-4d7d-b1de-ba15181ed643
  9. How to find account password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find account password?: [ATTACH] How may I reset/remove this password if I don't even remember what said password is? Is the password stored in the Registry, or something? Thank you....
  10. how do i find out my password for my workgroup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i find out my password for my workgroup?: how do I find out my password for my workgroup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-my-password-for-my-workgroup/15753644-5788-40d5-b4cf-c297d5af9b09