Windows 10: How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

Discus and support How can I find out what these "other" devices are? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I gave up on trying to do a clean install, so I just deleted every single program in control panel. All of my drivers were either automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johnnymushio, Sep 12, 2015.

1. How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

I gave up on trying to do a clean install, so I just deleted every single program in control panel.

All of my drivers were either automatically updated or I was able to update them myself.

These three are listed as unknown. The drivers won't update.

I ran the Intel Driver Update Utility, and it said no drivers found.

I checked the Asus driver page, and the driver list barely had anything at all.

Pretty sure these are named something like thermal, collaborative, and something else.

How can I find out what these "other" devices are? [​IMG]

How can I find out what these "other" devices are? [​IMG]

:)

Johnnymushio, Sep 12, 2015

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Sep 12, 2015
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Sep 12, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

Are any Device IDs listed in Device Manager?

If so, a web search may tell you what they are, and give you a clue as to what drivers you need.

Or, you could fill in your system specs, which may help others to help you.

bobkn, Sep 12, 2015
  5. I did a system restore to get them back.

Apparently the three were under the category "Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework"

What is this? I tried searching Intel for these three drivers, but I found nothing related to them.

Johnnymushio, Sep 12, 2015
  6. bobkn Win User
    I'm unfamiliar with them. Quick Googling suggests that they're relevant only for a laptop or other compact format.

Check with your laptop's manufacturer.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

1. How can I find out what these "other" devices are? - Similar Threads - find devices are

2. Can you find out what device bluetooth headphones are connecting to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you find out what device bluetooth headphones are connecting to?: I use a set of Soundcore earbuds to listen to YouTube vids on my PC via a USB connector & normally YT will be the only thing I connect to. So it's quite a shock when I put the buds in & hear them playing my music. BUT neither ITunes nor WMP are open,. Most of my music comes...
  3. Can you find out what device bluetooth headphones are connecting to?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you find out what device bluetooth headphones are connecting to?: I use a set of Soundcore earbuds to listen to YouTube vids on my PC via a USB connector & normally YT will be the only thing I connect to. So it's quite a shock when I put the buds in & hear them playing my music. BUT neither ITunes nor WMP are open,. Most of my music comes...
  4. Can you find out what device bluetooth headphones are connecting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I find out whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I find out whats downloading?: [ATTACH] Is this normal? No idea whats its downloading. https://preview.redd.it/msmiwqdkt8361.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=909e440c047bc0dfbcd2b03a23ddb3daffe69106 submitted by /u/DolleO [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I find out which device this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out which device this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sjorsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqao6/how_do_i_find_out_which_device_this_is/
  7. How can I find out what is running in back ground

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find out what is running in back ground: How can I find out what is running in back ground? How can I set my computer to let me know what is running in the background. I can hear something running sometimes. Since I am on a metered wifi I would Like to know...
  8. trying to find out what device is mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to find out what device is mine: windows web protection isn't on and I cant turn it on and I want yo know what device is mine i have a laptop windows 10 version1903 real tec and on and in Microsoft account is coming jos laptophs92fd10 and cant be located and batterie is dead...
  9. How can I find out what is triggering Device Association Service?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I find out what is triggering Device Association Service?: The service Device Association Service which Enables pairing between the system and wired or wireless devices. This service is set as Manual (Trigger Start). Normally this service never started by itself during computer turn on or restart. But from recent few days I have...
  10. How do I find out what device is connecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out what device is connecting?: I have a PC that will randomly play the tune for device connect. I have looked at the system event viewer log and don't see anything showing something connected. As a test I connected a flash drive and I didn't see anything logged either. Is there another place to look to see...