Windows 10: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

Discus and support How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vickyl71, May 3, 2022.

1. vickyl71 Win User

How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

:)

vickyl71, May 3, 2022

2. WiFi ad hoc problem

I'm creating an ad hoc network to connect my desktop (running Windows 7) with a friend laptop (running XP). So I set the network and in the wireless networks list of the laptop it appear with signal strength "Excellent" but once it connect to the network the signal strength drops to "Very Low". Any ideas where the problem may be? Thank you in advance.

Grasshopper, May 3, 2022
  3. No Choice for Ad Hoc Network

As part of a practice I'm doing, I was going to set up an Ad Hoc wireless network on my Windows 10 Enterprise computer. But under Network and Sharing, like this:

How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? [​IMG]

why no ad hoc choice?

RonNewYork, May 3, 2022
  4. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

francis511, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? - Similar Threads - find accessing Hoc

2. Ad-Hoc Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad-Hoc Network: Hi,So I created a what I believe to be an ad-hoc network on mac os, however its not showing up on windows network display. Im using it to share files and if possible play games on lan without an internet connection. How do I connect to said adhoc network hosted on my mac...
  3. Ad-Hoc Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ad-Hoc Network: Hi,So I created a what I believe to be an ad-hoc network on mac os, however its not showing up on windows network display. Im using it to share files and if possible play games on lan without an internet connection. How do I connect to said adhoc network hosted on my mac...
  4. Ad-Hoc Network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-who-is-accessing-the-ad-hoc-on/92730bf8-94ba-4880-a4a9-9790f8c40c89
  6. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-who-is-accessing-the-ad-hoc-on/92730bf8-94ba-4880-a4a9-9790f8c40c89
  7. How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?: I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery for years to see why this was going on and I have sought Tech help, reset my computer more then enough to know that this is...
  8. Ad-Hoc Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ad-Hoc Wireless Network: Aye! I have several computers with different systems, Windows 10, Linux, Android,... some have internet-access and may act as a gateway, some might act as an access point, some dont even have a keyboard/mouse - but all have a wireless network-interface-card. I dont use...
  9. How can I find out who is using my share drive?

How can I find out who is using my share drive?: Hello, Someone has entered my system and uploaded my documents to one drive. I have no real computer background but is the a way to see who is sharing them ( I think they might be working out of my one drive as well)? Anyone?...
  10. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...