Windows 10: How can I find port number associated with each network service?

Discus and support How can I find port number associated with each network service? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to find out which port is being used by each network service. For example, I have Dnscache running as a NetworkService. How can I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by infael, Jul 27, 2018.

1. infael Win User

How can I find port number associated with each network service?

I would like to find out which port is being used by each network service. For example, I have Dnscache running as a NetworkService. How can I find which port Dnscache is using?

Thanks!

Mike

:)

infael, Jul 27, 2018

2. Network Services Started Using Port 80

After upgrading to Windows 10 I noticed my web server stop running. After doing a port check I came to notice that the Network Services started using port 80. I rather not have to switch my web server 's from port 80 because I have a few sites setup in a
    vhost and I rather not have to reconfigure all of them.

I would like to have the network services which include:

• Cryptographic Services
    • DNS Client
    • Network Location Awareness
    • Workstation

I already attemted to switch the port and my server loads but none of vhost domain did. Anyway to prevent them from using port 80. I am getting desperate.

RamonOHenry, Jul 27, 2018
  3. network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jul 27, 2018
  4. How can I find port number associated with each network service?

Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

How can I find port number associated with each network service?

1. How can I find port number associated with each network service? - Similar Threads - find port number

2. I can not find the COM5 port in the prompt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not find the COM5 port in the prompt.: I see the COM port colored as hidden in device manager.Also i can not find it in the prompt using "mode". It seems it does not exist.It shows only the two virtual ports.What is the problem?Thank you in advance....
  3. I can not find the COM5 port in the prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not find the COM5 port in the prompt.: I see the COM port colored as hidden in device manager.Also i can not find it in the prompt using "mode". It seems it does not exist.It shows only the two virtual ports.What is the problem?Thank you in advance....
  4. How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?: Hello everyone,Please help me to find port 4448 in the firewall.I have windows 10 system and to an application called 'Bulk Data Application' by USGS I need to open port 4448 from the network service or firewall software. But I am unable to find this port setting please guide...
  5. How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?: Hello everyone,Please help me to find port 4448 in the firewall.I have windows 10 system and to an application called 'Bulk Data Application' by USGS I need to open port 4448 from the network service or firewall software. But I am unable to find this port setting please guide...
  6. Cannot find Device Association Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find Device Association Service: Hi, I was trying to add a Bluetooth device to my laptop but the dialog immediately crashes after selecting the type of device. The same is true when I try to add printers as well. After doing some searching, I saw that enabling the Device Association Service fixed the issue....
  7. How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.: Like in Windows 7, there was an option of Network Map where we could see the network map and set services in the Gateway. But there's no such option in windows 10. submitted by /u/AayushBoliya [link] [comments]...
  8. Finding com port number.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding com port number.: I have a very recently purchased HP LAPTOP-2B3H9B5S. Nov 2020. I am trying to find out how to find the com port settings. i have read the previous quotes from 2019. However they now appear not to be relevant. The latest advice says go to actions and go to previous software...
  9. How can I find out what is triggering Device Association Service?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I find out what is triggering Device Association Service?: The service Device Association Service which Enables pairing between the system and wired or wireless devices. This service is set as Manual (Trigger Start). Normally this service never started by itself during computer turn on or restart. But from recent few days I have...
  10. How Can I Find The Number Of Files On C Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Find The Number Of Files On C Drive?: I need to know the number of files, all of them, on C:\ (not the amount of used space). *Tongue 102438