Windows 10: How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop

Discus and support How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Can u pls help me to find product key of preinstalled Windows 10 in my HP make desktop. I have bought this product 495 days ago so HP don't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HarendraPatel, May 21, 2019.

1. How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop

Hi

Can u pls help me to find product key of preinstalled Windows 10 in my HP make desktop.

I have bought this product 495 days ago so HP don't want to support as warranty got finished.

I don't have neither digital license nor product key CD/DVD for activation of Windows 10.

I just have only Product ID of windows 10 installed in my desktop & serial No of PC.

Pls assist me about How can I get reinstalled the windows 10 by entering product key as Its asking continuously for the same.

Pls reply ASAP as my work is getting suffered.

yours sincerely

Harendra Patel

Mobile : +91 9820082312

:)

HarendraPatel, May 21, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2019
  3. Locating windows 10 product key

How to locate windows 10 product key? my hp notepad had Windows 10 preinstalled when I purchased it (Its a legal copy). Cant find the product key listed on packaging. .. Is there a copy of the product key in my computer files? Where can I find it?

JodieLee22, May 21, 2019
  4. How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop

How to Find Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Jyothi,

There are different ways to check your product key depending on how you obtain your Windows 10. See
    Find your Windows Product Key support article.

If you have a new computer with preinstalled Windows 10, you can also retrieve your product key by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey in the command prompt.
    • Press Enter.

Do get back to us should you encounter any difficulties.

Amylove Loy, May 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop

1. How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop - Similar Threads - find Product key

2. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  3. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my windows 10 product key?: I researched a lot and tried a few different ways to find the my office product key but everytime I type it in it does not work. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  4. How can I find my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  6. How can i find my product key

How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  7. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...
  8. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

How can I find my Windows 10 Product key: I plan on upgrading my motherboard and CPU this Christmas, and I only have one issue left. That issue is that I bought a pre-built PC A Skytech Blaze and I don't know where to find my product key for Win10, since I'll need to reinstall my OS for upgrading my Motherboard. Any...
  9. How can I find my Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. pc purchased November 2019 with windows 10 preinstalled - how can I find the product key...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc purchased November 2019 with windows 10 preinstalled - how can I find the product key...: pc purchased November 2019 with windows 10 preinstalled - how can I find the product key to enable upgrade ? The recent notification re windows 10 advises changes forthcoming and I assume that the product key is contained within the device. Will I actually have take steps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i find windows 10 preinstalled key

2. do i need a key code for windows 10 preinstalled on a desktop computer

3. where do i see my win 10 activation code preinstalled

4. i have windows 10 preinstalled but no activation code,
  5. preinstalled windows 10 key,
  6. how to find product key for preinstalled windows 10