Windows 10: How can I find the bitlocker value?

Discus and support How can I find the bitlocker value? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Unable to restore a previous system without it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BillPry, Jun 28, 2020.

1. BillPry Win User

How can I find the bitlocker value?

Unable to restore a previous system without it.

:)

BillPry, Jun 28, 2020
  2. YossiAbu Win User

BitLocker Key , How can I find it

BitLocker Key , How can I find it

YossiAbu, Jun 28, 2020
  3. BitLocker key cannot unlock the disk. Neither can i reinstall cause the drive is blocked

Hi Havard,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you try to unlock the drive using the Bitlocker application in Windows 10?
    • If yes, did you get any error message while trying that?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try unlocking the drive using the Bitlocker facility available in Windows 10 and check if you are able to unlock it successfully. If you are getting any error message with says “Application not found”, then I would suggest you
    to refer the article provided in the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-bitlocker-protected-drive

Method 2:

I would suggest that you try the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps resolve your issue.

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following link to view the article “How to back up and restore
    the registry in Windows” from the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/322756

(Applies to Windows 10)

For more information regarding BitLocker, you may refer the article "BitLocker Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" from this link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh831507.aspx

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

BitLocker im locked out by

Hi,

Kindly refer to this
    article
    to know how you can find your BitLocker recovery key. The article provides multiple steps on how you can find the recovery. We suggest you follow all of the steps so that you can get your recovery key.

Kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I find the bitlocker value? - Similar Threads - find bitlocker value

2. How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?: I did my pendrive lock with Bitlocker a few days ago।Now I have forgotten its passward. So I need recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-pendrive-bitlocker-recoverykey/5875bffb-0e2b-4837-a5d4-5862b69423d6
  3. How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?: I did my pendrive lock with Bitlocker a few days ago।Now I have forgotten its passward. So I need recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-pendrive-bitlocker-recoverykey/5875bffb-0e2b-4837-a5d4-5862b69423d6
  4. How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally: I had my computer freeze and required a BitLocker recovery key to unlock it. Since I was unable to find it, I had to reset the computer and lose some data. I'd like to prevent this in the future by saving the recovery key externally on a USB drive, as well as printing it on...
  5. How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally: I had my computer freeze and required a BitLocker recovery key to unlock it. Since I was unable to find it, I had to reset the computer and lose some data. I'd like to prevent this in the future by saving the recovery key externally on a USB drive, as well as printing it on...
  6. How can I find it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find it?: spend a lot of time, on the internet.One of the sites, I go to. You can download, panoramic pictures.If there's one picture you wanted? You click, save on. And give it, a name. Another picture, was different. It had, no save on.What it did, do. Was offer,a desktop...
  7. How can I find the Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I find the Bitlocker?: Dear All!My Laptop Dell Vostro 3580 T3RMD1 Core i5-8265U/ Win10 update automatic when I choose shutdown & update, but now, I can not turn on Laptop, it warn blue screen and restart auto. So I use WinRE to choose Repair Recovery last know good but It appear must to Input the...
  8. How do I find all existing values for registry?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I find all existing values for registry?: I Am tweaking my system for minimum latency. I go to registry a lot. But I Am very careful and not doing any changes, which I don't understand. I usually find what value does, by googling it and find it on microsoft docs, or elsewhere. But sometimes I can't google it, or find...
  9. Where can I find Bitlocker key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Bitlocker key?: Hi everyone I probably deleted something that I shouldn't have touch, and after restart I'm getting a blue screen, asking me to Enter the recovery key for my drive. I cannot find this key in my account, and I don't remember enabling this option at all. I guess it's...
  10. How to find RGB values of a computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find RGB values of a computer?: I have a drawing tablet whose colors need to be adjusted to better fit the colors of my computer, but can only be adjusted with RGB color values. To get an accurate estimate on how it needs to be adjusted, I'd like to find the default RGB values on this computer. I've seen...