Windows 10: How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet?

Discus and support How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print anything from my printer any longer. It works fine, however, it won't get connect to the Wi Fi in our home, after a period of not using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarleneMullis, Nov 25, 2020.

1. How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet?

I cannot print anything from my printer any longer. It works fine, however, it won't get connect to the Wi Fi in our home, after a period of not using it, because we were out of ink. When I replaced it with the new ink, it wouldn't print! I am trying to find out how to put in driver, if that is the problem.

* Moved from Mobile Devices

* OS not specified

:)

DarleneMullis, Nov 25, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Connecting Printer to 2 Ethernet computers !

Welcome to TenForums!

First, I would suggest installing the actual driver package from Brother. While the printer may work with the fairly generic drivers that come with Windows 10, I've always found that I get better results from the actual Brother drivers.

I have a rather old Brother printer so the exact steps may be a bit different from yours, but in my case when I install the drivers it will search the network for available printers and allow me to specify the printer that it finds. If it does not find a printer, it may ask you to initially setup the printer via a direct connection (USB), and then configure the printer for network use (WiFi).

In any case, the installation wizard should guide you through the steps.

hsehestedt, Nov 25, 2020
  4. How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet?

issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet?

1. How can I find the driver for the printer and how to connect to internet? - Similar Threads - find driver printer

2. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  3. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  4. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  6. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  7. How can I find and remove old drivers?

8. How can I find a printer's IP address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find a printer's IP address?: How can I find a printer's IP address in Windows 10? I sometimes need to access a Windows 10 PC with TeamViewer remote software. I sometimes can't find the printer's IP address, it doesn't appear under Control Panel > right click on Printer > Properties > Web Services tab...
  9. How can I connect to the internet

How can I connect to the internet: Connect to the internet on windows 10 lock screen using a mobile phone tether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-the-internet/0ede2a4c-4924-4bfb-b9a5-199d2f245918
  10. how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless: Please tell me how to get myHP6975 printer to connect to me laptop wireless. Laptop can no longer find my printer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-hp6970-printer-to-wireless/21301d60-0f14-4353-956a-0f19d5d716f1