Windows 10: How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in...

Discus and support How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I realize that this is really a question that I should ask Softex about their OmniPass software but they don’t offer any real tech support for their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeff A. Davis, Mar 10, 2019.

1. How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in...

I realize that this is really a question that I should ask Softex about their OmniPass software but they don’t offer any real tech support for their customers and they blame it all on Microsoft and the outlook.com. It is sad. They basically just want to give me a refund on this 5th version of OmniPass that I've bought. The first version came many years ago on an old Motion LE-1600 Red Tablet & I've bought the rest of the versions directly from them.

Anyway, their newest OmniPass loads at every boot on my Windows 10 pc using the same outlook.com email address and password and even the pc & my Outlook 2016 logs on it. Yet the authentication box that OmniPass requires you to fill in only your password on to carry out certain actions, since the rest is pre-filled and greyed out, always rejects my password. (see PrintScreen).
    Luckily, I can click that blue I CAN'T LOGIN and answer a few Emergency Override questions that are set up in my Profile with silly stuff like the name of the street you grew up on or your mother's maiden name.

So is it maybe a cache thing that's sending something other than what I type in when I hit OK?

That's all I can guess. I've messed with this thing for days. I’ve reinstalled the program too many times. I don't know where else to turn, that's why I’m asking here.

That same password worked on the previous version of OmniPass that this new one replaced.

Maybe somebody knows how to use Process Explorer, I don't, and it could be used to possibly see what's going on?

How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in... 9a96e12d-41c1-4a66-9fe4-e99421aa9a92?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jeff A. Davis, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

But people can still read my emails right? Outlook is such as great email software but wouldn't let user to put password on it. That is no good.

Jayzilla, Mar 10, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Mar 10, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in...

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Well in that case you can use Protect EXE to password protect the Outlook EXE itself. So you have to enter a password every time you start Outlook.

newtekie1, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in...

1. How can I fix a popular password program that won't ever accept my outlook.com password in... - Similar Threads - fix popular password

2. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  3. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  4. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  6. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  7. Laptop won't accept my password

Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  8. Won't accept password in repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept password in repair: I have signed into my MS account to get the recovery key. I enter that into the correct location and it then asks for the password that I am signed into MS on another computer - to get the key - and the repair won't accept the password. I am signed into MS already with...
  9. Laptop won't accept password

Laptop won't accept password: Can't log into laptop due to password not reconised say i need usb key to put reset code in but still wont accecpt password thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-password/0a9b3ec6-854e-4a20-9bde-ce113591cbb4
  10. Won't accept my password to log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept my password to log: It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-my-password-to-log/debee611-0b98-4a7e-812d-d0462436a355"