Windows 10: How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

Discus and support How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I believe a recent update has messed up my video capabilities. Every video I try to watch is totally enlarged and blurred. How can I fix this? Any and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jo Ann Holbrook, Oct 13, 2018.

1. How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

I believe a recent update has messed up my video capabilities. Every video I try to watch is totally enlarged and blurred. How can I fix this? Any and all help appreciated.

:)

Jo Ann Holbrook, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Bigeddys Win User

Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 13, 2018
  4. How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

Videos are blurry, not all but most of the time in browser

Is it specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    Let us know if it works for you.

Aldrene Mas, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

1. How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos - Similar Threads - fix enlarged blurry

2. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  3. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  4. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it: Thank you. I am 84 and a bit out of touch with technology so i need help. Joined a family Zoom meeting yesterday and I could hear and see them but they could only hear me because my Windows 10 camera was blurry. Any solutions please Nancy...
  5. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it: Thank you. I am 84 and a bit out of touch with technology so i need help. Joined a family Zoom meeting yesterday and I could hear and see them but they could only hear me because my Windows 10 camera was blurry. Any solutions please Nancy...
  6. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?

blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?: I have a picture of my great uncle and I want to enlarge and crop the picture. I can do the enlarge and cropping, but I can not get it from blurring. if i make the picture smaller the blur is better, but that is no change of the picture. I want the picture larger,...
  8. Can I enlarge my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I enlarge my hard drive?: Hello, I have an SSD with only 200 GB. I have seen that with Windows you can shrink the partitions. Can I then also enlarge them? To 300 GB or so? Kann ich meine Festplatte vergrößern?
  9. How do I fix my blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...
  10. Blurry Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all my videos are blurry

2. what cause my media player to show enlarged blorie image

3. fix video playback that is blurry and enlarged

4. why is video enlarged on windows 10,
  5. windows 10 video is enlarged,
  6. video is blurry on my computer ,
  7. What is causing video player to magnify videos,
  8. videos are are enlarged,
  9. video is enlarged on computer,
  10. videos are blurry and enlarged,
  11. why are my photos blurred when enlarged after May update 2019,