Windows 10: how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get...

Discus and support how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't get into google chrome and I get a message that tell me to ask a permission for an adult however I am an adult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mohamd ali2003, Sep 25, 2019.

1. how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get...

I can't get into google chrome

and I get a message that tell me to ask a permission for an adult

however I am an adult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me a useful solution for this problem._.

:)

mohamd ali2003, Sep 25, 2019

2. Ask For Permission On Google Chrome???

Yesterday, I tried to start up google chrome when it gave me the message:

Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

So I checked my family settings and I'm an adult in the family. When I click 'ask by email' nothing shows up in my inbox, and II still can't use google chrome. Any suggestions?

Joe Goalby, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Danu054 Win User
    Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child
    account, plz fix it because google chrome is better than explorer 20000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Original title: Google Chrome familiy***

Danu054, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get...

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get...

1. how can i fix ask for permission problem when i go to google chrome?????..... i can't get... - Similar Threads - fix ask permission

2. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  3. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  4. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  6. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  7. google chrome is asking for permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    google chrome is asking for permission: Hi, I am not able to open my google chrome browser it keeps asking for permission from adult, since I am the parent how should I unrestricted it. Thanks...
  8. i can't open google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't open google chrome: why I can't open google chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-google-chrome/b33a7559-c85e-40fd-8ddb-81304822b285
  9. Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing: I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and Microsoft says that my account it a adult account every time I go to run chrome it says it has to ask for parental...
  10. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ask for permission fix

2. ask for permission google chrome

3. chrome ask for permission

4. adult permissionhow to bypass chrome asking for ,
  5. google ask for permission fix,
  6. google chrome asking for permission,
  7. how to ask for google permission,
  8. Ask for permission Youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome,
  9. granting unlimited chrome access in microsoft family,
  10. why google chrome need ask for permission,
  11. cant get into google chrome permission,
  12. keyboard permission for google chrome,
  13. cant use google chrome need adult permission,
  14. adult permissions to open chrome,
  15. google chrome remove ask for premission