Windows 10: How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

Discus and support How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried installing my windows serval times but this blue screen keeps poping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abran tie, May 26, 2024.

1. Abran tie Win User

How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

I tried installing my windows serval times but this blue screen keeps poping up

:)

Abran tie, May 26, 2024
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, May 26, 2024
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, May 26, 2024
  4. How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, May 26, 2024
Thema:

How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

1. How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys - Similar Threads - fix Blue Screen

2. How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys: I tried installing my windows serval times but this blue screen keeps poping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blue-screen-caused-by-iastoracsys/207a585b-6548-406f-909c-34edb23aa4b0
  3. How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix Blue Screen caused by iaStorAC.sys: I tried installing my windows serval times but this blue screen keeps poping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blue-screen-caused-by-iastoracsys/207a585b-6548-406f-909c-34edb23aa4b0
  4. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  5. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  6. Qwlan64.sys blue screen cause of shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qwlan64.sys blue screen cause of shutdown: Hi,I have 2 new DELL Latitude rugged laptops. Both of them frequently crash and gives the follow code.System thread not handledStopcode QWLAN64.SYSI had multiple contacts with Dell but they can’t find the cause of this issue. Did someone had this before and has a solution for...
  7. Qwlan64.sys blue screen cause of shutdown

Qwlan64.sys blue screen cause of shutdown: Hi,I have 2 new DELL Latitude rugged laptops. Both of them frequently crash and gives the follow code.System thread not handledStopcode QWLAN64.SYSI had multiple contacts with Dell but they can’t find the cause of this issue. Did someone had this before and has a solution for...
  8. What caused blue screen of death and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What caused blue screen of death and how can I fix it?: Can someone help me diagnose why I have been getting the blue screen of death please. I can attach the minidump file it created after the crash. I would really appreciate if someone could help me figure out what caused the crash and how to fix it. Thank...
  9. What caused blue screen of death and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What caused blue screen of death and how can I fix it?: Can someone help me diagnose why I have been getting the blue screen of death please. I can attach the minidump file it created after the crash. I would really appreciate if someone could help me figure out what caused the crash and how to fix it. Thank...
  10. What caused blue screen of death and how can I fix it?