Windows 10: How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error.

Discus and support How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried downloading games or apps such as Minecraft and Halo but when I download them an error message pops up on my screen. I go-to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mihir Pai, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Mihir Pai Win User

How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error.

Hello,

I have tried downloading games or apps such as Minecraft and Halo but when I download them an error message pops up on my screen. I go-to system requirements and it says hardware is not found even though I have one of the fastest gaming rigs. I went to another post on how to fix this issue but that uses a PowerShell code that says error and cannot find the Microsoft Store file location. My MSI PC is up-to-date on everything since I got it last year.

I have tried using the PowerShell code, resetting the Microsoft Store, and rebooting my computer and nothing works. It'll say I need more RAM even though I got 32GB RAM. Including checking for the DirectX version even though I got DirectX12. Under all that it says HARDWARE NOT FOUND.

If anyone can respond that can help me with this, that will be very appreciated. :

- Mihir Pai

:)

Mihir Pai, Apr 8, 2021

2. stop pending downloads

Hi Marknjen,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Please be informed that the pending download that you see in Microsoft Store are updates for the apps that are already installed and not new apps. You may uninstall the apps if you do not use them.

If you are facing issues in downloading updates for the apps that you use, we would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1: Run store app troubleshooter.

1. Go to settings>updates & security>troubleshooter.
    2. Scroll down and click on Windows store app
    3. It will provide you with the Troubleshooting Report.

Method 2.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter it will automatically fix some common problems installing updates and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Click the below link

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 8, 2021
  3. swm47 Win User
    microsoft store downloads in pending

Didn't really want to roll back the update. This was on the comments page of the above link. It worked for me. Thanks!

NFID3L

I had this issue last week. Seems i solved the issue by cancelling the downloads and pending updates, closed store, then wsreset as admin followed by reboot.

swm47, Apr 8, 2021
  4. How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error.

microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error.

1. How can I fix downloads on the Microsoft Store. Pending then error. - Similar Threads - fix downloads Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  3. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  5. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  7. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

8. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  9. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...
  10. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"