Windows 10: How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog

Discus and support How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting the above blue screen error when I try to install windows for the first time on my newly built machine. Is it actually a driver error? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WesBro, Jan 24, 2023 at 1:33 AM.

1. WesBro Win User

How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog

I am getting the above blue screen error when I try to install windows for the first time on my newly built machine. Is it actually a driver error? I have tried numerous bios options, checked ram, cpu, vga, and my ssds with none of those being the issue. Neither the original version of bios nor the newest version have helped fix this. I was able to successfully install linux and have no issues booting there but for some reason I can't get to install windows.The closest that I can get is having the who pc freeze when the first windows icon pops up, though that's only possible when I have a s

:)

2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

4. LintonMFE Win User

DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG When updating to version 2004

I have a Dell XPS 15 from 2016. I tried to update to version 2004, but every time it just keeps giving me a stop screen with the stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG .

Thema:

1. How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog - Similar Threads - fix driver_pnp_watchdog

2. Fix Error Code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and MW2

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and MW2: [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2? Many COD players have reported facing 0x887A0005 in the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 games. The error results in a game crash leaving the gamers frustrated. You will get the...
  3. Fix Rocket League Packet Loss on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Rocket League Packet Loss on Windows PC: [IMG]Are your encountering packet loss issue in Rocket League? The reason behind the error is pretty simple – a bad network connection. So if you have an unstable, and inconsistent network connection, then you are going to come face to face with a packet loss issue. Also, if...
  4. Fix PuTTy Fatal Error, Network error on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PuTTy Fatal Error, Network error on Windows computers: [IMG]PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator. The software helps us to configure routers, switches, and other networking devices via the command line. It supports many network protocols, including SCP, SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw socket connection. However, a lot...
  5. how do i fix this account corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this account corruption?: so, i was trying to log into a fresh new account without any password set, and as soon as i click "Log in", it throws me back to the welcome page. Ive tried the CMD admin method, then the shift+restart one, now i did the shift+restart one again, but with Command Prompt. I...
  6. how do i fix this account corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix this account corruption?: so, i was trying to log into a fresh new account without any password set, and as soon as i click "Log in", it throws me back to the welcome page. Ive tried the CMD admin method, then the shift+restart one, now i did the shift+restart one again, but with Command Prompt. I...
  7. how do i fix this account corruption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog: I am getting the above blue screen error when I try to install windows for the first time on my newly built machine. Is it actually a driver error? I have tried numerous bios options, checked ram, cpu, vga, and my ssds with none of those being the issue. Neither the original...
  9. How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix driver_pnp_watchdog: I am getting the above blue screen error when I try to install windows for the first time on my newly built machine. Is it actually a driver error? I have tried numerous bios options, checked ram, cpu, vga, and my ssds with none of those being the issue. Neither the original...
  10. Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on your device after upgrading to Windows 11 or the latest version/build of Windows 10, then this post is intended to help you with the solutions you can try to fix this issue. The DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG bug...