Windows 10: How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

Discus and support How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, and also i'm on an account with admin privileges, some programs HOWEVER do not require me to run as admin but programs such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A. Alhajri, Dec 5, 2022.

1. How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

As the title says, and also i'm on an account with admin privileges, some programs HOWEVER do not require me to run as admin but programs such as Microsoft apps require me?

:)

A. Alhajri, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Bree, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time? :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Dec 6, 2022
  4. djmcnz Win User

How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

djmcnz, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

1. How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time? - Similar Threads - fix having run

2. How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?: Every time I use my Laptop I am asked to sign in. How can I avoid doing this in Windows 11. I am the only user of my Laptop and it is always at home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  3. How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I avoid having to sign into windows 11 each time?: Every time I use my Laptop I am asked to sign in. How can I avoid doing this in Windows 11. I am the only user of my Laptop and it is always at home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  4. How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?: As the title says, and also i'm on an account with admin privileges, some programs HOWEVER do not require me to run as admin but programs such as Microsoft apps require me?...
  5. How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?: I'm trying to have apps run on startup with task scheduler with the app running with admin privileges and it does not run as admin. I tried using shell:startup too but the apps don't seem to run on startup with shell:startup. Any ideas? Pleaase help submitted by /u/whoyasuo...
  6. How do I fix this? It happens every single time in any program

How do I fix this? It happens every single time in any program: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TTVnicolomaserati_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1hy1o/how_do_i_fix_this_it_happens_every_single_time_in/
  7. Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing: Hello, I tried to refresh the install of a email program I use called Eudora. When I double clicked the install file I get a red box pop up telling me that the admin has blocked installation of this program. I am the admin and my user account is set to full admin...
  8. Having to run every program as admin

Having to run every program as admin: Hello, I noticed that the only program that runs without admin is the browser, for every other program I have to manually run as admin, otherwise it will not open no matter how many times I click on it, I've had this issue before and it only went away once I reinstalled...
  9. Windows Installer running each time a program is opened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer running each time a program is opened: I've seen a number of google and community posts on fixing the installer from running each time a program is opened. Rather than running a reg edit or doing a repair from the command prompt, first try to fix it with the preinstalled Microsoft features. 1 Go to Apps and...
  10. how can I avoid signing in each time

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I avoid signing in each time: how can I avoid signing in each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-avoid-signing-in-each-time/0f124467-cb76-4e5a-9d1e-836146a8759b