Windows 10: How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10

Discus and support How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It used to be easy. I would plug my phone into my computer via USB, or I would take the card out of my camera and put it in my computer. Photos would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennethLevina, Mar 14, 2020.

1. How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10

It used to be easy. I would plug my phone into my computer via USB, or I would take the card out of my camera and put it in my computer. Photos would open up and automatically upload whatever photos it didn't already have.

Now that doesn't work. I don't know why. Sometimes Photos will automatically open, sometimes not. It rarely recognizes that there are new photos to be uploaded, and when it does, it either crashes or wants to upload everything, including photos it already has. Usually I have to go to my file explorer, find my photo files on my phone, then copy and paste them into a folder on my computer.

How can I fix this problem so that it works like it used to?

Thanks for any help.

:)

KennethLevina, Mar 14, 2020

2. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to http://www.photobox.co.uk.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Mar 14, 2020
  4. BOW
    Bow Win User

How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10

uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

Thema:

How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10

1. How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Photos uploads

2. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  3. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  4. I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?: I have uploaded Android photos for 2 years via USB from the cell to Windows 10 on my laptop. Now I get the error popup "Something went wrong. We're having trouble accessing items on this device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there...
  5. I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?: I have uploaded Android photos for 2 years via USB from the cell to Windows 10 on my laptop. Now I get the error popup "Something went wrong. We're having trouble accessing items on this device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there...
  6. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC: My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years. I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that...
  7. How to download and then upload photos

How to download and then upload photos: Can you explain how I can download a photo from an email so that I can then upload it to a web site (a dating site)? Thanks, Susan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-then-upload-photos/830b187d-0d59-4fc0-b743-36b7efee3653"
  8. How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload: How can I store my photos , I am downloading them from google photos and then they disappear! Also the ones I have stored are a shambles, can I change this...
  9. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...