Windows 10: How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had...

Discus and support How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michelegauthier, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had...

How can I fix this error

:)

michelegauthier, Feb 23, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Feb 23, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016.  Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had... capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Feb 23, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had...

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had...

1. How can I fix Internet Con Error 420016. Since my update my on Windows 10 i have had... - Similar Threads - fix Internet Con

2. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer and since updating my drivers I have had constant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer and since updating my drivers I have had constant...: epson stylus photo R260 and new 'recommended' driver updates ... now have to replace ink cartridge almost weekly ...any ideas ALSO: Epson et-8500 printer operating with Windows 10 Pro ... fixing problems ? What's "S" display name ... HP 27er...
  3. Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?: I have a Sihloette Camoe Like a Cricket and since the last Windows update, the connection keeps failing, over and over... I am computer literate, have tried everything and nothing is working... I need help!!! Please!...
  4. Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?: I have a Sihloette Camoe Like a Cricket and since the last Windows update, the connection keeps failing, over and over... I am computer literate, have tried everything and nothing is working... I need help!!! Please!...
  5. my windows update is not working how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is not working how can i fix it?: Windows 10 update is not working ! What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-update-is-not-working-how-can-i-fix-it/6ed606ac-b805-43c3-ac26-a99783f0c0d3
  6. Since latest Windows 10 update my speakers have "disappeared". How can I remove the updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since latest Windows 10 update my speakers have "disappeared". How can I remove the updates?: This appears to be a replay of a similar problem last year. That was solved, if my memory serves me, by HP ,the Lap-top's maker, supplying a new BIOS. That may take time but I was quite happy with Windows as it was before the "Upgrade"....
  7. Update error how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update error how can I fix this?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kva4n8/update_error_how_can_i_fix_this/
  8. Since I have had Windows 10 none of my keyboards will type the letter "q" I have to copy...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since I have had Windows 10 none of my keyboards will type the letter "q" I have to copy...: This has been the same with 5 keyboards, including named brands, Logitech, Razer etc. So not a hardware issue.... But totally inconvenient and confusing as to why.. Any ideas???...
  9. I do not have Bluetooth since my updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have Bluetooth since my updates for Windows 10: I do not have Bluetooth since my updates for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-bluetooth-since-my-updates-for/03b4c286-2710-4108-bd8d-18cbe53ae1ea
  10. I got a windows 10 update a few days ago and since then I have had ads pop up on my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a windows 10 update a few days ago and since then I have had ads pop up on my...: Lately, I have been getting ads on my desktol. I will not allow this invasion of my privacy, once I find out how I got it. My question: Do windows 10 updates come with adware? I notice I have netflix again, which I uninstalled before. I was not asked it I wanted Netflix....