Windows 10: How can I fix my broken Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I fix my broken Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop updated a few weeks ago to the then latest version of Windows 10. I believe it was one of the infamous security updates. Since then I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatherineRiverwood, Jun 10, 2020.

1. How can I fix my broken Windows 10?

My laptop updated a few weeks ago to the then latest version of Windows 10. I believe it was one of the infamous security updates. Since then I have had blue screens, games not running due to strange possible resolution issues most games that is, and I am unable to use my laptop for work, it has rendered my computer useless aside from browsing the internet... with the blue screen or freeze risk. The Blue screen message always makes a reference to memory in some way.

I have completely wiped my computer and the issue is still present. Before that I had uninstalled the problematic windows update and a few more and the issue carried on. Unfortunately I have not had the May update yet for some reason, although I am unsure if it will fix the issues I am seeing.

I know there are many reports and articles online about issues with Windows 10 at the moment. Can I please have some support or guidance so I can use my laptop?

System Infomation:
    OS W10 Home.
    V 10.0.19041 Build 19041.
    Lenovo ideapad Y700-15A x64
    AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7 with 12 cores processor.
    8gig memory.

:)

KatherineRiverwood, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2020
  4. How can I fix my broken Windows 10?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How can I fix my broken Windows 10?

1. How can I fix my broken Windows 10? - Similar Threads - fix broken

2. how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?: hello, good evening everyone, i recently installed windows 10 on a RV-42_AD1BR notebook and my bios stopped booting, it boots directly into windows. i need to make some adjustments to the bios, i tried to update but it gives the following error:if you call support, please...
  3. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  4. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  5. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

6. Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?"

Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?": I couldn't update my windows, so I tried EVERY possible fix on and of for years to no success and many breaks, granted I just stopped caring... until recently! I found a helpful video that allowed me to uncover the possibly main source of these errors, when trying to update...
  7. Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?": I couldn't update my windows, so I tried EVERY possible fix on and of for years to no success and many breaks, granted I just stopped caring... until recently! I found a helpful video that allowed me to uncover the possibly main source of these errors, when trying to update...
  8. Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Update Error Loop: Missing/Broken DLL files are the cause "Is a Manual Fix Possible?"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. One of the hardest Windows problems not many can solve fixing broken icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    One of the hardest Windows problems not many can solve fixing broken icons on windows 10: One of the hardest Windows problems not many can solve apparently fixing broken icons on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-the-hardest-windows-problems-not-many-can/c6716a7b-dad9-47ed-b48a-2a21de25e07b