Windows 10: How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and...

Discus and support How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by miche10, Aug 2, 2018.

1. miche10 Win User

How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and...

Thanls

:)

miche10, Aug 2, 2018

2. Computer freezes when I try to play videos on Youtube

Hi

For the first time in ages, this morning my computer is freezing up when I try to play videos with sound from YouTube.

I've looked at previous reports of this problem and how to fix it. In the Device manager, I don't have a "graphics card" heading......

I am a complete novice and would be grateful for simple step advice please.

Many thanks

David

DavidTwinwasp, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Computer freezes when I try to play videos on Youtube

Hi David,

For us to better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes to your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Does your computer freeze only when playing videos on YouTube?
    • Does the issue occur when playing videos that are saved on your computer?
    • Does the issue also occur when playing online videos from other video streaming websites?
    • Which web browser are you using? Does the issue also occur when using other web browsers? (Examples of web browser: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 2, 2018
  4. DHnMMF Win User

How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and...

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and... [​IMG]

How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and... [​IMG]

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

DHnMMF, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I fix my computer from freezing it usually does it when I play videos or music and... - Similar Threads - fix computer freezing

2. Computer freezes when playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes when playing any video: Hi,Whenever I watch any video, either on YouTube via a browser or using built in Media Player, after 5-20 minutes of watching a video my computer becomes unresponsive. Only way to solve the issue each time is to force reboot the computer.I am using the following specs...
  3. Computer freezes when playing any video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes when playing any video: Hi,Whenever I watch any video, either on YouTube via a browser or using built in Media Player, after 5-20 minutes of watching a video my computer becomes unresponsive. Only way to solve the issue each time is to force reboot the computer.I am using the following specs...
  4. Computer Freeze when playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  5. Computer Freeze when playing video games

Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  6. My computer freezes when playing music and I also have artifacts on the screen, especially...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes when playing music and I also have artifacts on the screen, especially...: HI,I have all my drivers updated according to dell.com website and I have performed all windows updates as suggestedI have an xps 8940. I am having a consistent problem of the audio going to white noise or stuttering if I am on youtube or playing with other video...
  7. My computer freezes when playing music and I also have artifacts on the screen, especially...

My computer freezes when playing music and I also have artifacts on the screen, especially...: HI,I have all my drivers updated according to dell.com website and I have performed all windows updates as suggestedI have an xps 8940. I am having a consistent problem of the audio going to white noise or stuttering if I am on youtube or playing with other video...
  8. Random music playing from the taskbar. HOW DO I FIX IT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random music playing from the taskbar. HOW DO I FIX IT?: When I open the search bar or click on the time or anything on my taskbar some random music will start playing and it really annoys me. How do I stop this music?...
  9. Random music playing from the taskbar. HOW DO I FIX IT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random music playing from the taskbar. HOW DO I FIX IT?: When I open the search bar or click on the time or anything on my taskbar some random music will start playing and it really annoys me. How do I stop this music?...
  10. Random music playing from the taskbar. HOW DO I FIX IT?