Windows 10: How can I fix my computer?

Discus and support How can I fix my computer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, after having multiple BSODs IRQL not less or equal, after loading up the game Apex Legends, with the BSOD occurring as soon as the anti-cheat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaluRaj, May 8, 2021.

1. PaluRaj Win User

How can I fix my computer?

Recently, after having multiple BSODs IRQL not less or equal, after loading up the game Apex Legends, with the BSOD occurring as soon as the anti-cheat bar is filled, I have noticed that many system files seem to be corruptedsfc /scannow does not work, replies with Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth does not work; it replies "The configuration registry database is corrupt."I have tried them both from safe mode.I am also unable to download the latest windows updates, reset my pc, I have also tried windows installati

:)

PaluRaj, May 8, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 8, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 8, 2021
  4. How can I fix my computer?

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

How can I fix my computer? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 8, 2021
Thema:

How can I fix my computer?

1. How can I fix my computer? - Similar Threads - fix computer

2. Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the issue whereby when shutting down their Windows 11 or Windows 10 system, their computer shows a black screen, and the device doesn’t completely shut down. In this scenario, the users are able to shut down their devices completely...
  3. help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help fixing Code 43 on a USB Sound Card works on another computer: does anyone know how to fix this error on a USB Soundcard?Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed.i've triedUninstalling Device and repluggingUninstalling the device that it showed up as when it...
  4. Fix Alert! TPM device is not detected error on Dell computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Alert! TPM device is not detected error on Dell computers: [ATTACH]TPM or Trusted Platform Module is a security chip on the motherboard which stores all passwords and security-related data. It offers hardware-based, security-related functions if you are receiving an error message Alert! TPM Device Is Not Detected, then this post will...
  5. Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?: My friend has been getting random blue screen of deaths or complete computer freezes where he has to fully power off the system because it is unresponsive.He sent me some of the error codes. I tried to fix it and removed his audio drivers and installed only one updated one...
  6. Computer typing buttons pressed before on its own. How can I fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer typing buttons pressed before on its own. How can I fix this?: I don't exactly know what category this issue falls under but my computer has been having some technical issues with the keyboard. I'm on PC using Windows software, and when I'm gaming or doing my school work, my computer would randomly type on its own, it usually ends up...
  7. Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers: [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing system crashes when they try to do some demanding tasks. When they try to probe the issue via Event Manager, they see, error message while gaming or while executing demanding tasks: ProblemEventCode: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141. If your PC...
  8. Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it

Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it: This started a week or two ago; my computer becomes quite slow/laggy a bit after I start it up, but restarting fixes it. Normally I'd think that this is just too much stuff going on but whenever this happens cpu usage is always below 10%, and memory usage is anywhere from...
  9. Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2021-‎07-‎30 11:24 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc78bbfebb060 Parameter 2:...
  10. Fix Unknown USB Device, Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device, Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows computers: [ATTACH]In this post, we will explain the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device (Descriptor Request Failed) error. USB Device Descriptor contains information about the USB devices. This information helps Windows identify the connected USB devices. When the USB...