Windows 10: How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol

Discus and support How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my friend's pc is having some extremely major issues, and issues progressed over time.1. PC worked fine for about a few months.2. Started getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caleb Price innit, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol

So, my friend's pc is having some extremely major issues, and issues progressed over time.1. PC worked fine for about a few months.2. Started getting blue screens often3. They got more and more often, error code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION4. It got that bad that as soon as the desktop loaded, the BSOD kicked in.5. Downloaded avast one on the pc before a crash, said a driver was causing vulnerabilities.6. One time got an error saying KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and didn't shut down, had to pull power No breakages or corruption afterwardsWe have no idea what is causing this, we tried g

:)

Caleb Price innit, Jun 23, 2024

2. Pc bsod to bios

Currently replying on iPhone, I’ll give you a proper timeline Step 1) during the program of tuneup plus my pc bsod 3 times but I was finally able to get the info Step 2) Restore point was easy and done quick which now leads to step 3 Step 3) After starting the WDV my pc bsod with the stop code of “System thread exception not handled” following the steps I open command prompt and tried to turn it off which says that nothing was changed, so then after a couple of bsod’s later I manage to go back to my restore point which now leads to a problem I cant seem to fix where when I try to open my pc it says something is wrong with my pin with error code (0x80090016) If needed I do have the tuneup plus info Trying to solve the pin problem if anyone suggestions please inform me.

Poundersktt, Jun 23, 2024
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Jun 23, 2024
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol

Thema:

How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol

1. How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol - Similar Threads - fix friends during

2. How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my friends PC during a BSOD loop, 2 error codes. Simple terms please lol: So, my friend's pc is having some extremely major issues, and issues progressed over time.1. PC worked fine for about a few months.2. Started getting blue screens often3. They got more and more often, error code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION4. It got that bad that as...
  3. How can I fix my BSOD looping pc ?

How can I fix my BSOD looping pc ?: Hi, I'm having an issue with my computer for as long as I can remember it has been crashing for basically no reason, I have tried to update my drivers, as wellbas uninstalling and redownload them I have done everything I could, but the issue keeps getting worse, as of this...
  4. How can I fix my BSOD looping pc ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix my BSOD looping pc ?: Hi, I'm having an issue with my computer for as long as I can remember it has been crashing for basically no reason, I have tried to update my drivers, as wellbas uninstalling and redownload them I have done everything I could, but the issue keeps getting worse, as of this...
  5. How can I fix my BSOD looping pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. how can I fix error code e434de73 2k24 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I fix error code e434de73 2k24 pc: When I try to load up my build that I’ve been playing on for the past 3 days I get that error code but when I make a new build everything works fine but I want to play on the build I’ve been playing on already pls help me fix this problem...
  7. BSoD with the error code 0x0000001e, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD with the error code 0x0000001e, how can I fix it?: Error code: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000096, 0xfffff80073c44e1e, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bd63ceb2-a1f4-4c96-92a6-ef413acfb8d9.OS/Hardware:-...
  8. BSoD with the error code 0x0000001e, how can I fix it?

BSoD with the error code 0x0000001e, how can I fix it?: Error code: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000096, 0xfffff80073c44e1e, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bd63ceb2-a1f4-4c96-92a6-ef413acfb8d9.OS/Hardware:-...
  9. BSoD with the error code 0x0000001e, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I fix this error code?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this error code?: So for the past couple days my PC has been crashing and I'm getting the blue screen of death with the error code: "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER". I looked that up and it says that a device driver is endlessly spinning. And correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding...