Windows 10: How can i fix my games crashing

Discus and support How can i fix my games crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan Warren, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How can i fix my games crashing

Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got on i loaded up into warzone and my game crashed in the middle of a gunfight it also crashed when i tried to load into zombies. So i thought it might just be an issue with call of duty so i checked the integrity of the files and scanned my pc in the cmd prompt using sfc /scannow and it said there was some files it replaced

:)

Ethan Warren, Feb 23, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 23, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

How can i fix my games crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

How can i fix my games crashing

1. How can i fix my games crashing - Similar Threads - fix games crashing

2. How can i fix my games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix my games crashing: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  3. How can I get my games to stop crashing?

How can I get my games to stop crashing?: Hi. So basically my games crash randomly when I play them. I recently installed new hardware such as the msi b650 p wifi motherboard, ASrock AMD Radeon 6750xt GPU, Ryzen 7 7700x 4.5 GHz. Ever since upgrading from my original parts my games have been crashing either back to...
  4. How can i fix these weird game crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix these weird game crashes?: Hello guys, my homie recently bought a new PC with pretty good hardware, like 4070 Ti a good CPU that dont bottleneck. But nearly everytime his games crash like randomly after minutes. He plays Forza Horizon 5 on highest settings which his PC is easy capable of but it crashes...
  5. How can i fix these weird game crashes?

How can i fix these weird game crashes?: Hello guys, my homie recently bought a new PC with pretty good hardware, like 4070 Ti a good CPU that dont bottleneck. But nearly everytime his games crash like randomly after minutes. He plays Forza Horizon 5 on highest settings which his PC is easy capable of but it crashes...
  6. How can i fix these weird game crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?: I am getting Game crashes and PC Reboots every 10-20 minutes when running a game. Temperatures are normal, hotspot temps are also normal, there is no overheating, i have installed the most recent drivers for my motherboard and graphics card so I am not sure what else i can do...
  8. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?: I am getting Game crashes and PC Reboots every 10-20 minutes when running a game. Temperatures are normal, hotspot temps are also normal, there is no overheating, i have installed the most recent drivers for my motherboard and graphics card so I am not sure what else i can do...
  9. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?: Recently, I've been experiencing a pretty high amount of bluescreen crashes. (I got five or six just yesterday) I've looked around on the internet, and the only thing that I've gotten out of that that I understand is that the crashes are being caused by CMUSBDAC.sys, which...