Windows 10: How can I fix my issue? (read details)

Discus and support How can I fix my issue? (read details) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I started with a fresh installation of Windows 10 after recovering it. About 2-3 minutes after booting to Windows for the first time after setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OliverHewitt, Nov 30, 2018.

1. How can I fix my issue? (read details)

So, I started with a fresh installation of Windows 10 after recovering it. About 2-3 minutes after booting to Windows for the first time after setting it up, the time zone changes from (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington to (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This may not sound like a big issue, but it prevents me from personalising the start menu at all (unpinning, full screen start, ect.) and it also prevents me from uninstalling Microsoft Store applications through the start menu (candy crush, Netflix, Dolby Access, ect.) As a person who LOVES to personalise Windows , this annoys me SO F***ING MUCH! Can anybody help me?

Oliver

:)

OliverHewitt, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 email program keeps reloading emails that have been read

Hi,

Upon the details you have provided, there is a syncing issue with your
    Windows Mail. We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    to fix the issue. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following troubleshooter:

• Internet Connection.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, try to remove and add
    your account and check if there is any changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 30, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

How can I fix my issue? (read details)

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

How can I fix my issue? (read details)

1. How can I fix my issue? (read details) - Similar Threads - fix issue read

2. **read details**

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **read details**: i need help connecting my hdmi to my msi monitor when i go to device manager and click on display adapters this is the message that appears This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start...
  3. **read details**

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **read details**: i need help connecting my hdmi to my msi monitor when i go to device manager and click on display adapters this is the message that appears This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start...
  4. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  5. How can I fix this issue?

How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  6. How can I fix this issue?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How can I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  8. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  9. How can I fix this issue?

How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  10. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware