Windows 10: How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen

Discus and support How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Can anyone help me my laptop has a black screen and i don't know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mbalithe kpoper, Apr 24, 2021.

1. How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen

Can anyone help me my laptop has a black screen and i don't know what to do

:)

mbalithe kpoper, Apr 24, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Apr 24, 2021
  4. How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen

1. How can I fix my laptop when it has a black screen - Similar Threads - fix laptop has

2. Windows Security has a black screen. How Can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security has a black screen. How Can I fix this?: My Windows security just shows a black screen. I have tried to reinstall, repair, and reset it, but nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-has-a-black-screen-how-can-i-fix/72823b4e-bc3f-4af8-af4d-10d59660aa19
  3. Windows Security has a black screen. How Can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security has a black screen. How Can I fix this?: My Windows security just shows a black screen. I have tried to reinstall, repair, and reset it, but nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-has-a-black-screen-how-can-i-fix/72823b4e-bc3f-4af8-af4d-10d59660aa19
  4. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  5. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  6. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I fix my laptop screen?

How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  8. How can I fix my laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  9. How can I fix black/blank screen?

How can I fix black/blank screen?: It’s been a week since i’ve gotten the black screen on my computer and nothing seems to work. I’ve already tried ctrl-alt-delete and windows-ctrl-shift-B. When i used ctrl-alt-delete the screen turns off and on and that’s pretty much it, when i use Windows-Ctrl-Shift-B...
  10. How can I fix black/blank screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix black/blank screen?: It’s been a week since i’ve gotten the black screen on my computer and nothing seems to work. I’ve already tried ctrl-alt-delete and windows-ctrl-shift-B. When i used ctrl-alt-delete the screen turns off and on and that’s pretty much it, when i use Windows-Ctrl-Shift-B...