Windows 10: How can i fix my laptop?

Discus and support How can i fix my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop.Everytime I open a game or i run Unity Game Developing for a while, it crashes. I have deleted temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by crips., Sep 6, 2022.

1. crips. Win User

How can i fix my laptop?

Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop.Everytime I open a game or i run Unity Game Developing for a while, it crashes. I have deleted temporary files, I ran the sfc /scannow command, the chkdsk /f command, and the dism /online /cleanup-image /Restorehealth command, and I have updated my drivers and I have the latest Windows 10 version.I even ran a CPU test, and the windows memory diagnostics.My laptop is a notebook HP Pavilion 15.The specs are:CPU: Intel Core i7 4500UGPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M / Intel HD Family8GB RAM500GB ROM SSDI have tried every tutorial possible but nothing works

:)

crips., Sep 6, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 7, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 7, 2022
  4. How can i fix my laptop?

I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list.
    The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind.

Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

How can i fix my laptop?

1. How can i fix my laptop? - Similar Threads - fix laptop

2. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  3. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  4. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  5. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  6. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  7. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  8. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  9. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  10. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in Windows 10 Gaming