Windows 10: How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck

Discus and support How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my lock bar has been stuck for a while and I been trying to find methods to make it back to normal it turned like this right after I had updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sammy78k, Jul 8, 2024.

1. sammy78k Win User

How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck

my lock bar has been stuck for a while and I been trying to find methods to make it back to normal it turned like this right after I had updated my computer.

:)

sammy78k, Jul 8, 2024

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 8, 2024
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 8, 2024
  4. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello,

I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not.

Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time.

thanks

gabgab, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck - Similar Threads - fix lock bar

2. How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck: my lock bar has been stuck for a while and I been trying to find methods to make it back to normal it turned like this right after I had updated my computer....
  3. How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my lock bar since its stuck: my lock bar has been stuck for a while and I been trying to find methods to make it back to normal it turned like this right after I had updated my computer....
  4. How can I fix my windows search bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my windows search bar not working: When I try to open my windows 10 search bar, it stays blank and after about 4 seconds it automatically closes. I have tried restarting WSearch in the services tab of task manager but it doesn’t seem to do anything, please advise...
  5. How can I fix my windows search bar not working

How can I fix my windows search bar not working: When I try to open my windows 10 search bar, it stays blank and after about 4 seconds it automatically closes. I have tried restarting WSearch in the services tab of task manager but it doesn’t seem to do anything, please advise...
  6. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move: for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen,...
  7. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move: for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen,...
  8. My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?: My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-is-stuck-at-100-how-can-i-fix-that/d6eb3445-37e8-481d-8a3d-372db0fee2b7
  9. How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] How can I fix my mstsc/rdp? It doesn't seem to start, and the icons are not similar to the images I see on everyone else. I have enabled remote desktop connection, disabled firewall, and antivirus, and the RDP doesn't seem to start/launch. PS: the...
  10. How can I fix the search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix the search bar.: I would like to rid myself of this hideous search window that opens up and get the cortana one back. It was much nicer and more low profile. This new one has features that I don't need or want....