Windows 10: How can i fix my mouse issues?

Discus and support How can i fix my mouse issues? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hiya guys, Bit of an unusual one. So, after prolonged use on my computer (2-4hrs), my mouse starts right clicking without any input. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CallMeDepravity, Aug 14, 2019.

1. How can i fix my mouse issues?

Hiya guys,

Bit of an unusual one. So, after prolonged use on my computer (2-4hrs), my mouse starts right clicking without any input. It would sometimes right click hold and wont let me left click until i right click first. The only work around I have found is restarting my PC. This happens even without a mouse connected to my desktop.

I've ran an sfc /scannow after a DISM restore heath and the issue still persists. Any ideas on how I can get this issue resolved?

Thanks How can i fix my mouse issues? :)

:)

CallMeDepravity, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 14, 2019
  4. How can i fix my mouse issues?

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

How can i fix my mouse issues?

1. How can i fix my mouse issues? - Similar Threads - fix mouse issues

2. How can I fix this issue?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  3. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laggy mouse?: I have a problem with my mouse lagging. Whenever I open certain games for Honor, Battlefront 2 my mouse seems to work just fine, even when looking around in the game, but when I play other games escape the backrooms, roblox my mouse lags out and I am not able to look around...
  4. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my laggy mouse?: I have a problem with my mouse lagging. Whenever I open certain games for Honor, Battlefront 2 my mouse seems to work just fine, even when looking around in the game, but when I play other games escape the backrooms, roblox my mouse lags out and I am not able to look around...
  5. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How can I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  7. How to Fix my Keyboard and Mouse Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix my Keyboard and Mouse Issue: I have an old laptop. It’s HP ProtectSmart Pavilion dv7. The stickers are scrubbed away so I can not confirmed the Intel core or processors. The issue currently facing with the laptop is when logging in, the keyboard isn’t allowing me type anything, besides the number keypad...
  8. How to Fix my Keyboard and Mouse Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix my Keyboard and Mouse Issue: I have an old laptop. It’s HP ProtectSmart Pavilion dv7. The stickers are scrubbed away so I can not confirmed the Intel core or processors. The issue currently facing with the laptop is when logging in, the keyboard isn’t allowing me type anything, besides the number keypad...
  9. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  10. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...