Windows 10: How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.

Discus and support How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] How can I fix my mstsc/rdp? It doesn't seem to start, and the icons are not similar to the images I see on everyone else. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AaronFernando, Mar 17, 2020.

1. How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.

How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching. e5a923cb-210b-450c-98fa-6fba57b15861?upload=true.png How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching. d90130ab-652e-4702-b78a-db2f6fa7d595?upload=true.png How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching. af919abd-b17f-4869-9cc2-c971947f49f0?upload=true.png

How can I fix my mstsc/rdp? It doesn't seem to start, and the icons are not similar to the images I see on everyone else. I have enabled remote desktop connection, disabled firewall, and antivirus, and the RDP doesn't seem to start/launch.

PS: the Remote Desktop on the second line is a microsoft app, I tried it and it does seem to connect but I cannot login cause I was not using windows remote desktop.

PS2: I finished sfc /scannow, and it cannot fix the corrupt files.

:)

AaronFernando, Mar 17, 2020

2. mstsc vs rdp

hi

I wish to buy a new laptop with windows 10,

I need to communicate with a remote server, now I am using MSTSC and I was told that there is another option, app called RDP,

I will appreciate to know if they are the same considering speed system recourses etc. and is there any limitation regarding operating system to work smoothly with them.

regards

mikiostrov, Mar 17, 2020
  3. RDP fails to launch

RDP fails to launch. Problem is intermittent - reboot fixes this, but that isn't an acceptable solution.

I have been looking for a solution that works, or is the only solution to reboot the computer every time one wants to launch the RDP?

Don Hudson, Mar 17, 2020
  4. How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.

Unable to launch applications in RDP session

Issue: User is unable to launch applications when connected to a device through RDP

To clarify:

RDP connection itself is successful. User is can access device. But when user clicks an application, it does not launch.

User IS able to launch applications when signed into destination device directly.

Other users are not encountering issues opening applications when connected via RDP on the same devices.

Issue seems to occur only on this users specific profile.

Any suggestions?

Magan Zanella, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching.

1. How can I fix my MSTSC/RDP? Its not launching. - Similar Threads - fix MSTSC RDP

2. MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch: Hello,I need your help, My MSTSC Crashes on user session but work on Admin session: Nom de l’application défaillante mstsc.exe, version : 10.0.22621.1778, horodatage : 0xec9868c9Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 10.0.22621.1928, horodatage : 0x7dd9e350Code...
  3. MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch: Hello,I need your help, My MSTSC Crashes on user session but work on Admin session: Nom de l’application défaillante mstsc.exe, version : 10.0.22621.1778, horodatage : 0xec9868c9Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 10.0.22621.1928, horodatage : 0x7dd9e350Code...
  4. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  5. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  6. Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting: Hi!,When I connect to servers with RDP I get windows hello PIN as default login method. Is there a way to disable windows hello for mstsc or change the default authentication method?Now I have to click more options all day long and use a different account....
  7. Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting

Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting: Hi!,When I connect to servers with RDP I get windows hello PIN as default login method. Is there a way to disable windows hello for mstsc or change the default authentication method?Now I have to click more options all day long and use a different account....
  8. Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Disable Windows Hello for RDP mstsc or change default setting

10. MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch: Shortly after launching a remote app on a single computer other machines work just fine the program crashes. It shows that it is connected to the server then does not show the app and crashes. Here is the info from the event viewer: Faulting application name: mstsc.exe,...