Windows 10: How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

Discus and support How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aidan Bejarano, Apr 20, 2024.

1. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some trouble shooting I have done so far is to clean my pc, fully reinstall windows factory reset, disabled XMP, no overclocking, checked for virus and tried adjusting ram speed. I also don’t know if its my resolution playing at 4k I lowered it to 1440 and i feel i still have the same issue. It makes my games unplayable sometimes.

:)

Aidan Bejarano, Apr 20, 2024
  2. DrZoo Win User

PC Crashes While Gaming, error 0xC0000005

As of lately, my computer will crash randomly while playing mostly graphically intensive games. I can do normal things on my PC all day long and play low end games with pretty much no problem. As soon as I play GTA 5, BF4, or something of that graphic capability the application will crash. Sometimes within a few minutes, but mostly within a 15-30 min period.

Quite frequently, the Runescape Client (queue jokes) window will randomly close too. I kind of feel like this is the same issue going on. However, with this being much less graphically intense, it happens less frequently or takes longer for a crash to occur.

99% of the time I get the same 0xC0000005 error (means the program has attempted to access memory that it shouldn't. ), on rare occasions it will BSOD with a 1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error or a 4E PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

This has become extremely annoying and I don't quite know where to pinpoint the problem, and all of these seem to be memory related issues. Due to the fact that it mostly happens with graphically intense games, I want to point my finger at my video card.

I was wondering what ideas you guys might have? I thought about stress testing my video card to see if it will crash again. I don't really know how to strictly test the memory of a video card, but that was my best guess. Below are the troubleshooting tips I have tried, as well as links to pictures from Event Viewer, Bluescreenview, and debug reports from WinDBG for the 1A and 4E errors are attached.

Troubleshooting steps I have done are:
    • Tried reverting back to the last "most stable" driver for my GPU (Clean Install)
    • Updated video drivers to the latest version (Clean install)
    • Checked my SSD for errors using software from the vendor (Don't believe this is an issue because two games are on different disks, and the same thing happens)
    • Checked my RAM with memtest86 for 24 hours (Did this twice now)
    • Scanned for malware, no threats found
    • Used CCleaner to clean crap off of my computer
    • Ensured Windows was fully up-to-date with the latest critical and optional patches

Pictures:
    imgur.com

DrZoo, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Ep1cccc Win User
    Web browsers, games and apps crash randomly until BSOD occurs. After BSOD, everything is fine

Whenever I boot up Windows from a full power off state, any app I'm using (Firefox, Edge, VS Code, Teams and any game) randomly keep crashing until a BSOD occurs and the PC reboots. Everything then works perfectly. The BSOD errors are different every time.

I've re-installed Windows twice, clean installed GPU and audio drivers but still no progress. What should be done?

Ep1cccc, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Draken Win User

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

Hello,

I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots

So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning.

As suggested in the linked thread I disabled fast startup, which sadly didnt fix the problem.

I also monitored my temperatures which are fine. A workaround that seems to be stable is lowering my graphics settings to very low.

I attached my V2 Logs after a Crash. Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.720)

Draken, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

1. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured? - Similar Threads - fix crashing games

2. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  3. How can i fix my games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix my games crashing: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  4. How can i fix my games crashing

How can i fix my games crashing: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  5. How can i fix my pc from crashing after launching certain games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix my pc from crashing after launching certain games?: My PC Shuts off after launching VR Games & Games like Destiny 2 GTAV.It will launch but then after a bit my pc will shutoff entirely making me press the power button to turn it back on.I've done everything the internet says. Updating Drivers/BIOS, Disabling certain drivers,...
  6. How can i fix my pc from crashing after launching certain games?

How can i fix my pc from crashing after launching certain games?: My PC Shuts off after launching VR Games & Games like Destiny 2 GTAV.It will launch but then after a bit my pc will shutoff entirely making me press the power button to turn it back on.I've done everything the internet says. Updating Drivers/BIOS, Disabling certain drivers,...
  7. How can i fix my pc from crashing after launching certain games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?: I am getting Game crashes and PC Reboots every 10-20 minutes when running a game. Temperatures are normal, hotspot temps are also normal, there is no overheating, i have installed the most recent drivers for my motherboard and graphics card so I am not sure what else i can do...
  9. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?: I am getting Game crashes and PC Reboots every 10-20 minutes when running a game. Temperatures are normal, hotspot temps are also normal, there is no overheating, i have installed the most recent drivers for my motherboard and graphics card so I am not sure what else i can do...
  10. How can I fix game crashes on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware