Windows 10: how can i fix my sound problem

Discus and support how can i fix my sound problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problem with my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmmanuelGyarko, May 23, 2022.

1. how can i fix my sound problem

I am having problem with my sound

:)

EmmanuelGyarko, May 23, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2022
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how can i fix my sound problem

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2022
Thema:

how can i fix my sound problem

1. how can i fix my sound problem - Similar Threads - fix sound problem

2. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop's sound?: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The specific model is Satellite C55-A-1CR and the serial number is 8D074260S.There's a little red x over the sound icon and I have tried everything to fix it. Please help....
  3. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my laptop's sound?: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The specific model is Satellite C55-A-1CR and the serial number is 8D074260S.There's a little red x over the sound icon and I have tried everything to fix it. Please help....
  4. How can I fix my laptop's sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  6. How can I fix this Problem?

How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  7. how can i fix my sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my sound problem: I am having problem with my sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-sound-problem/615dd3fc-d45e-49bb-89b1-bc47c44e167c
  8. how can i fix my sound problem

how can i fix my sound problem: I am having problem with my sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-sound-problem/615dd3fc-d45e-49bb-89b1-bc47c44e167c
  9. How do I fix my sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my sound problem: My speaker stopped working after I restart my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-sound-problem/9c5bea08-fdb9-4f9f-a462-48caedd1fe37
  10. I have a sound problem on youtube. How can this be fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a sound problem on youtube. How can this be fixed?: Hi I have a sound problem when I go to youtube. I'm not hearing what I uploaded and it's asking me to make sure the volume is turned on my browser....