Windows 10: How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

Discus and support How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After resetting my windows 10 my onedrive runs constantly sayin it us updating the files. I get the following when I mouse over the onedrive icon;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RwWilley, May 25, 2019.

1. RwWilley Win User

How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

After resetting my windows 10 my onedrive runs constantly sayin it us updating the files. I get the following when I mouse over the onedrive icon; OneDrive downloading 346.2 mb of 346.2 mb at0.0 kbs/s, 1958 files remaining. Need help. RW

:)

RwWilley, May 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 25, 2019
  3. doylebob Win User
    OneDrive keeps crashing in Windows 10

Hi,

Quick update. This fixed it for me:

I suggest you to try resetting OneDrive and check if it helps you in resolving the issue. To do so refer the steps below:

Be aware that resetting OneDrive re-syncs all your OneDrive files, which could take some time depending on how many files you’re syncing.

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run
      Window
    • In the Run Window enter the following:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
    • If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

doylebob, May 25, 2019
  4. How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

OneDrive

Hi Matt,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter for Windows 10.
    • Have you tried running the troubleshooter for Windows apps? If no, you can click on this

link
      to run the Windows apps troubleshooter.
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    We also suggest that suggest that you check this
    link
    to fix issues with OneDrive.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, May 25, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

1. How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc - Similar Threads - fix OneDrive runs

2. how many times does sfc need to run to actually fix a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many times does sfc need to run to actually fix a file?: I have run sfc 3 times so far, it claims to have fixed a file. I reboot like it directs me to, I run it again and it claims to fix a file again. Looking at the log file it seems to be repairing the same file over and over. Is there anything I can do so it'll actually fix this...
  3. How I can eliminate all traces of onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can eliminate all traces of onedrive.: While setting up Windows 11 Microsoft upoladed confidential files without my consent.I deleted onedrive.I cannot stop windows from creating onedrive folders every time I update software.I cannot prevent Office from showing onedrive as a saveas option.Onedrive is driving me...
  4. How I can eliminate all traces of onedrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I can eliminate all traces of onedrive.: While setting up Windows 11 Microsoft upoladed confidential files without my consent.I deleted onedrive.I cannot stop windows from creating onedrive folders every time I update software.I cannot prevent Office from showing onedrive as a saveas option.Onedrive is driving me...
  5. I am facing this problem all the time how can I fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing this problem all the time how can I fix this.: When I use heavy softwares such as photoshop or premiere or chrome i faced this kind of problem all the time. i have gaming pc. I also got my ram replaced. How can i fix this...
  6. I am facing this problem all the time how can I fix this.

I am facing this problem all the time how can I fix this.: When I use heavy softwares such as photoshop or premiere or chrome i faced this kind of problem all the time. i have gaming pc. I also got my ram replaced. How can i fix this...
  7. How can I fixed this? It’s the 3rd time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fixed this? It’s the 3rd time: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stunning_Trick8393 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zjlhmk/how_can_i_fixed_this_its_the_3rd_time/
  8. How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?: As the title says, and also i'm on an account with admin privileges, some programs HOWEVER do not require me to run as admin but programs such as Microsoft apps require me?...
  9. How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?

How can I fix having to run every program as admin each time?: As the title says, and also i'm on an account with admin privileges, some programs HOWEVER do not require me to run as admin but programs such as Microsoft apps require me?...
  10. How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?

How Do I Run a Program as Administrator All the Time?: I think that I have done a method before. I am not sure. My username in Windows 10 is not Administrator, and there are no shield icons anywhere. And, when I just hit Enter on a highlighted program, it is running in Administrator Mode. For example, when I just hit Enter on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive runs all the time