Windows 10: How can I fix or uninstall One Drive?

Discus and support How can I fix or uninstall One Drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting messages from my one drive saying it's run on a metered network and won't sync. I'm getting tired of this. If I can't fix it, can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DenitaArnold_800, Jan 25, 2022.

1. How can I fix or uninstall One Drive?

I've been getting messages from my one drive saying it's run on a metered network and won't sync. I'm getting tired of this. If I can't fix it, can I uninstall and find a free cloud storage that won't cause me problems? My internet provider is T Mobile, BTW.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

How can I fix or uninstall One Drive?

1. How can I fix or uninstall One Drive? - Similar Threads - fix uninstall Drive

2. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  3. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  4. How can I fix or uninstall One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix or uninstall One Drive?: I've been getting messages from my one drive saying it's run on a metered network and won't sync. I'm getting tired of this. If I can't fix it, can I uninstall and find a free cloud storage that won't cause me problems? My internet provider is T Mobile, BTW....
  5. I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE...: I want to uninstall ONE DRIVE. I never wanted it in the first place. Now, it has taken over my laptop and I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions? Nothing seems to be working and I am not smart enough to figure it out on my own......
  6. How can I Kill one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Kill one drive: Hi there Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key . Cheers jimbo 128548
  7. How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive?: How do I uninstall Microsoft One Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-one-drive/d9727045-290c-4ee4-a65a-3bd87a05d3ac
  8. Uninstall one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall one drive: If I uninstall one drive, will I return to my regular photo import? (Photos icon on task bar). Don't want to use One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-one-drive/0c5f24d2-0703-4acb-a28b-6ca16179aef5"
  9. One Drive - Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive - Uninstall: i posted this in another thread but did not get a reply. I have unticked 'Start OneDrive when I sign into windows' in the OneDrive App. But OneDrive still appears in File Explorer. According to the tutorial 'How to Add or Remove OneDrive in Navigation Pane of File...
  10. How can I stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop One Drive: How can I stop One Drive as I never use it? 58696