Windows 10: How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

Discus and support How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by makoto naegi, Jun 18, 2022.

1. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006

:)

makoto naegi, Jun 18, 2022

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Windows Anniversary Update Fail now have .exe bad images

Hi Brandi,

To better assist you, we suggest that you try to re-install your graphic driver. To do this, please follow the step-by-step instructions on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 18, 2022
  4. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

1. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image - Similar Threads - fix RtkAndUService64 exe

2. How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?: I just opened my laptop and this thing pop out and it says ctfmon.exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\system32\InputService.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  3. bad image error code how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad image error code how can i fix this?: Ive tried everything from reinstalling directx,updating/reinstalling vcredist, and even downloading and putting the .dll file where its suppose to go and nothing seems to be working and ive been told maybe its a windows issue and i have to reinstall that. Should i reinstall...
  4. bad image error code how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad image error code how can i fix this?: Ive tried everything from reinstalling directx,updating/reinstalling vcredist, and even downloading and putting the .dll file where its suppose to go and nothing seems to be working and ive been told maybe its a windows issue and i have to reinstall that. Should i reinstall...
  5. How to fix bad image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bad image: When ever I try and load in to epic games launcher it says bad image how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bad-image/27a2f88a-8c89-4b68-b3b6-f8329dca12d5
  6. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  7. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  8. Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f

Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f: I have searched for days to fix this but I can't find any solution. It fails to run .exe files, I located the dll file and tried replacing it with a downloaded one. tried sfc scan, didnt work [ATTACH] Windows 10 1909...
  9. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  10. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365