Windows 10: how can I fix screen distortion?

Discus and support how can I fix screen distortion? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Repeat of problem. I had my PC serviced recently and a problem with screen distortion has recurred.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kymary, Jul 4, 2019.

1. kymary Win User

how can I fix screen distortion?

Repeat of problem. I had my PC serviced recently and a problem with screen distortion has recurred.

:)

kymary, Jul 4, 2019

2. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jul 4, 2019
  4. how can I fix screen distortion?

screen distortion

how do I fix screen distortion?

PattiBarnatt, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

how can I fix screen distortion?

1. how can I fix screen distortion? - Similar Threads - fix screen distortion

2. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  3. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  4. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can i fix all the audio on my pc being distorted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix all the audio on my pc being distorted?: My laptop audio gets all distorted all of the sudden and i don't know why. The only way i have to fix it that it works is to restart my computer. What's the problem with it? It's annoying to be playing or wtv and all of the sudden i have to restart my pc...
  6. How can i fix all the audio on my pc being distorted?

How can i fix all the audio on my pc being distorted?: My laptop audio gets all distorted all of the sudden and i don't know why. The only way i have to fix it that it works is to restart my computer. What's the problem with it? It's annoying to be playing or wtv and all of the sudden i have to restart my pc...
  7. Distortion Effect on monitor. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distortion Effect on monitor. How to fix?: Hello and Thank you for your time. A relatively small problem as it goes away within 3 mins of startup/ wake up. When I start up my pc or wake up there is a weird distortion effect on my main monitor. It mostly is about an inch along the entire bottom of my main monitor. The...
  8. Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?

Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?: When I try to record video with a green screen using the windows camera app, the recorded video is a different colour than what was on the screen through live view of the camera. My green screen gets a bluish cast and my whole video has a hue shift that makes it impossible...
  9. screen distortion

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen distortion: A Microsoft Center recently reloaded Windows 10 on my older PC. How do I change the resolution on my PC display? My photos are all distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-distortion/39d266a2-b59d-4004-9861-71e246005828
  10. How to fix Win10 Audio distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Win10 Audio distortion: Ever since the last update for win7....and then an update for win10 afew months ago, I have had audio distortion. When sounds get loud (as in movies or games) the audio starts breaking up. I followed the Microsoft info to uninstall various drivers....but I have not been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix screen distortion