Windows 10: How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

Discus and support How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kenny Kasumi, Sep 24, 2022.

1. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled, updated my driver both from Geforce Experience and from the Device Manager, opened Regedit and went to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control and created a DWORD 32bit Value and named it PortableOperatingSystem and set its value to 0 Hexadecimal, I have restarted on each method my computer

:)

Kenny Kasumi, Sep 24, 2022

2. Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"? 2c050137-d60f-47c3-8710-98d509e959b4.jpg

my video card can use this Feature But it say Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements

Fix it Pls

Original title: i have ATI R7250 Video card but i can't DVR

thummasornyananisorn, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model no. of your computer?

I can understand that you get the error, "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements" for your graphics card. This could be an incompatibility issue with the display driver installed in the system.

In this case, I would suggest you to run the hardware and devices troubleshooter on the system and check if there is any issue with the display adapter.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Also, refer to the detailed specifications for the system to get Windows 10 installed:

Windows 10 Specifications

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 24, 2022
  4. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

End of my rope. HELP!

Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

1. Running display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers available
    2. Added PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ Control
    3. Deleted all existing keys from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    4. Uninstalled XBOX and reinstalled
    5. Do not have ransomware enabled
    Rebooted each time - Same error message

System info:

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"? 9b3c7f42-e141-4189-896b-59217fdc8f24?upload=true.png

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"? ead8f40c-4095-4027-8a72-478625db632b?upload=true.png

Tom Thirsk, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

1. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"? - Similar Threads - fix Sorry does

2. How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements"?: I tried various methods such as the GameDVR config from Github after ending the Xbox gamebar task on Task Manager, opened Gpedit went to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting and checked the option enabled,...
  3. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  4. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements: End of my rope. HELP!Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirementsRunning display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with current drivers availableAdded PortableOperatingSystem set to 0. to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ ControlDeleted all...
  5. Video capture = Sorry this PC does not meet hardware requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips"

"sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips": I used to record clips using the game DVR, I had no problem at all, and one day this error just popped up "sorry this pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips". I tried updating the drivers but still nothing worked, can anyone help please? [ATTACH]...
  7. Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips: I'm having this problem "Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" when trying to record a clip. I'm using nvidia geforce gt 1030by the way. And i don't know how to fix it. Can you help me!?...
  8. PC does not meet the hardware requirement

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC does not meet the hardware requirement: Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips: I have a Lenovo desktop with an intel CORE i5 processor i5-2320 and it runs on Windows 10. Apparently it has thatIntel® Quick Sync Video thing that should enable it to record one's screen with the Xbox game bar but, I cannot record anything. Can anybody please help?...
  10. "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips": Hi all, I Installed Windows 10 the other day and really like the Xbox App that allows streaming of the Xbox one but really want to be able to use the Game DVR function in Windows 10 to record the Xbox streaming, For some reason it says my hardware does not meet...