Windows 10: How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

Discus and support How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Varolov [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Varolov, May 21, 2020.

1. How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

/u/Varolov, May 21, 2020
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, May 21, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Rosewill Line-M

The Rosewill Line-M may not look like much, but it comes with a long list of features that make it not only interesting to office users but also budget-minded gamers. Will its inner values be enough to stand out from among the plethora of mATX chassis on the market? Only a closer look will tell!

Show full review

Darksaber, May 21, 2020
  4. How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

Thin Flashing White Line

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?
    I suggest you to update your Display drivers and check if the issue is resolved. You can refer the below steps to update the driver software.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the flashing line for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

1. How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line) - Similar Threads - fix very annoying

2. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  3. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  4. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  5. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  6. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.: This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element....
  7. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.: This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element....
  8. Can I talk to someone about a Windows problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I talk to someone about a Windows problem: I need to talk to someone on the phone because I don't know how to describe my experience https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-someone-about-a-windows-problem/96cd6d3e-faa8-4e36-afd0-6c49edb13952
  9. How do I remove this?? The line it's very annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this?? The line it's very annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViperBurstYahir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko9r8w/how_do_i_remove_this_the_line_its_very_annoying/
  10. How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates: How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal. 94761