Windows 10: How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom

Discus and support How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/yb0lt4rugms51.png?width=428&format=png&auto=webp&s=167014ac2c686a151c7f932314076cc961a8b27b submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mez352, Oct 12, 2020.

1. /u/Mez352 Win User

How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom

/u/Mez352, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Sevestra Win User

Strange Kaomoji Behavior

I've just helped my dad install windows 10 on his machine, however he found out that the Kaomoji (Windows + period) is showing normally but the tab's icons on the bottom is all square, like what you usually see when your PC doesn't have the required fonts for viewing certain fonts on a text.
    Now the weird thing is, the windows installer I used on his PC is exactly the same one that I was using for installing my machine about a month ago (version 2004) and my Kaomoji is actually behaving normally. So I tried to do a clean install again on his PC twice, once using windows media creation tool's "upgrade this PC" feature while completely remove everything (save nothing), and once using new ISO downloaded through media creation tool and putting it in the flash drive then doing a fresh install from UEFI. Both still won't work, his Kaomoji still won't behave normally.
    Anyone know how to fix this strange problem?
    Thank you.

How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom [​IMG]

Sevestra, Oct 12, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom - Similar Threads - fix kaomoji block

2. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  3. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  4. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?: All audio through the headset is heard by other people like in calls and such but not on the mic. Hear this device is not enabled.When I speak into the mic it's rather quiet but not a big problem to other people.I'm not sure if this means anything butThe output device is...
  5. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?: All audio through the headset is heard by other people like in calls and such but not on the mic. Hear this device is not enabled.When I speak into the mic it's rather quiet but not a big problem to other people.I'm not sure if this means anything butThe output device is...
  6. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can I fix this? Or at least remove this thing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this? Or at least remove this thing.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quanghung28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyo2z1/how_can_i_fix_this_or_at_least_remove_this_thing/
  8. how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner: how can i block ads and news and things that keep poping up bottom right corner" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-pop-up-new-and-things-bottom-right/6f678903-46b7-45ae-b5a4-aaf2438fb3f2
  9. How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?: How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back. I cannot see the number of the page I am on at bottom left of screen . Note: I am not interested in inserting page numbers thanks. Something is wrong with the screen and the page so that when I am working on a...
  10. How can i fix this background thing.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How can i fix this background thing.: I don't now what this is but it keeps doing it can someone help me I have a pickture of it [img] 121359