Windows 10: How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?

Discus and support How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; minecraft isnt muted and i deleted every file of minecraft reinstalled it and it still doesnt work :/. I would really apreciate your help cause its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iactas, Jun 6, 2020.

1. iactas Win User

How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?

minecraft isnt muted and i deleted every file of minecraft reinstalled it and it still doesnt work :/. I would really apreciate your help cause its like that for 4 weeks

:)

iactas, Jun 6, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10

Source: Bug fix update for Pocket / Win 10

Brink, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 sound bug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2:

No sound in Windows.

Refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/no-sound-help#no-sound=windows-8&v1h=win8tab4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10? - Similar Threads - fix sound bug

2. How can I fix minecraft online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix minecraft online: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-minecraft-online/d9bc27db-8872-4a93-949b-02efec0c72e7
  3. How can I fix minecraft online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix minecraft online: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-minecraft-online/d9bc27db-8872-4a93-949b-02efec0c72e7
  4. How can I fix hyphenation bug in Notepad and filenames

How can I fix hyphenation bug in Notepad and filenames: When I type in cyrillic language in the Notepad simple native app, also when I rename files, my Windows 10 22H2 splits the words at the end of every line of text letter by letter without any rules of hyphenation. Google search gives me nothing except not relevant stuff about...
  5. How can I fix hyphenation bug in Notepad and filenames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix hyphenation bug in Notepad and filenames: When I type in cyrillic language in the Notepad simple native app, also when I rename files, my Windows 10 22H2 splits the words at the end of every line of text letter by letter without any rules of hyphenation. Google search gives me nothing except not relevant stuff about...
  6. how can i fix my sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my sound problem: I am having problem with my sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-sound-problem/615dd3fc-d45e-49bb-89b1-bc47c44e167c
  7. how can i fix my sound problem

how can i fix my sound problem: I am having problem with my sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-sound-problem/615dd3fc-d45e-49bb-89b1-bc47c44e167c
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue: Its been days since I have been trying the solutions provided by the internet. Minecraft does not have sound at all, and only minecraft has this issue in my laptop. I have posted on minecraft forum about it but havent gotten any response. I have already tried almost all...
  9. bug minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bug minecraft windows 10: i have a glitch in minecraft when i open the game the textures is bug [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-minecraft-windows-10/a8d87231-cccd-41c5-99d4-7b1b5e69204a"
  10. Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10: Hello everybody! We’ve rolled out an update called 0.16.1 for all you Pocket and Win 10 players of Minecraft. Please go to your favourite app store to download the update. It fixes quite some bugs and will make your gaming experience smoother. Changelog below! Tweaks:...