Windows 10: How can I fix the wifi connection.

Discus and support How can I fix the wifi connection. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a acer laptop with windows 10. The problem I am having is I can't connect to WiFi. I had check device manager and it show i have wifi. But it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Black78#, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Black78# Win User

How can I fix the wifi connection.

I have a acer laptop with windows 10. The problem I am having is I can't connect to WiFi. I had check device manager and it show i have wifi. But it is not showing up in network connection. It only shows Ethernet in network connections. And that is disabled because I haven't used that since I had wifi. I was able to connect to WiFi yesterday hut today I can't.

I tried to update my driver but it show i have the latest driver for my computer. I restarted my computer and nothing. Airplane mode is off but when I go to network connection it only show airplane icon in it. It doesn't show any wifi connection. It doesn't even show up in network and internet settings. I am at a lost. I really need to have wifi to work. I can't even check to see if my wifi was turn off.

:)

Black78#, Aug 8, 2020

2. I cannot connect through the WIFI

Hi,

To isolate your issue with Internet connection, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps from this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 8, 2020
  3. WIFI CONNECTION

Hello!

I would suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter as it could fix this problem.

You can do this by:

1. Select the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
    2. Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter.

If you still encounter the same problem, I would suggest you to refer to this guide: Fix Network Connection Issues

anton285fb, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I fix the wifi connection. - Similar Threads - fix wifi connection

2. How can I get my WiFi to connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my WiFi to connect?: I cannot get my WiFi to connect on my work wifi. I can get it to connect to othershome, hotspot, etc.. I feel like I have tried everything I would know to fix this but no results. I have restarted the computer, network adaptors, fully reset to factory and ran through the...
  3. How can I get my WiFi to connect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my WiFi to connect?: I cannot get my WiFi to connect on my work wifi. I can get it to connect to othershome, hotspot, etc.. I feel like I have tried everything I would know to fix this but no results. I have restarted the computer, network adaptors, fully reset to factory and ran through the...
  4. How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?: About 12 hours ago while I was away from my computer, my connection to the internet simply dropped and I cam back to all my network based applications not working. Since then I have restarted my modem, which returned my connection back to normal but only for about 20 seconds...
  5. How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?: About 12 hours ago while I was away from my computer, my connection to the internet simply dropped and I cam back to all my network based applications not working. Since then I have restarted my modem, which returned my connection back to normal but only for about 20 seconds...
  6. can not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not connect to wifi: Hello,I can not use the wifi since laptop do not connect to wifi adapter and need help. Thanks,Canan Guc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-to-wifi/7dff0048-300f-4b7a-8539-524a39afa1fa
  7. How can i fix Wifi Option Disappear?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i fix Wifi Option Disappear?: Help my Wifi Option is missing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-wifi-option-disappear/947cdcc6-1556-4591-9348-ba19a41c9f5f
  8. There is no option to connect to wifi?? How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is no option to connect to wifi?? How do i fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prettygaydude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip857i/there_is_no_option_to_connect_to_wifi_how_do_i/
  9. How can I fix the wifi connection.

How can I fix the wifi connection.: I have a acer laptop with windows 10. The problem I am having is I can't connect to WiFi. I had check device manager and it show i have wifi. But it is not showing up in network connection. It only shows Ethernet in network connections. And that is disabled because I haven't...
  10. How to fix Wifi Connection After BSOD

How to fix Wifi Connection After BSOD: I was on my PC when all of the sudden my PC hits a BSOD. It restarts and it want me connected via a lan. Fix this ****, Microsoft. It's annoying, and it needs to be fixed, NOW!...