Windows 10: How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

Discus and support How can I fix these bluescreen crashes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I've been experiencing a pretty high amount of bluescreen crashes. (I got five or six just yesterday) I've looked around on the internet, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Treesaremadeofwood, Jul 21, 2018.

1. How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

Recently, I've been experiencing a pretty high amount of bluescreen crashes. (I got five or six just yesterday) I've looked around on the internet, and the only thing that I've gotten out of that that I understand is that the crashes are being caused by CMUSBDAC.sys, which has to do with my microphone, which is a Blue Snowball iCE. Does anybody know about a fix?

:)

Treesaremadeofwood, Jul 21, 2018

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jul 21, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    [GPU-Z Test Build] Fix for bluescreen on GeForce 8200/8300

This build fixes a bluescreen crash on GeForce 8200/8300 devices related to voltage controller detection.

W1zzard, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

1. How can I fix these bluescreen crashes? - Similar Threads - fix bluescreen crashes

2. How do I fix game crashes and bluescreens on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix game crashes and bluescreens on my PC?: Hello, recently I received a PC from a person who unfortunately knows nothing about PC's. I've been trying to play games, but after playing them for a little while they close out or I periodically get a bsod. I've checked event logs after the games crash, and I've not been...
  3. How do I fix game crashes and bluescreens on my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix game crashes and bluescreens on my PC?: Hello, recently I received a PC from a person who unfortunately knows nothing about PC's. I've been trying to play games, but after playing them for a little while they close out or I periodically get a bsod. I've checked event logs after the games crash, and I've not been...
  4. How do I fix game crashes and bluescreens on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I fix this glitch or crash situation?

How can I fix this glitch or crash situation?: When I play GTA 5, after some time of playing, my screen will freeze. The only way to fix the freeze is unplugging the whole pc, my power button on the actual computer doesn't even work when it is frozen like this. How could I fix this from happening?...
  6. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?: Hello. My PC occasionnally crashes into a blue screen with some frequency. It can range from once a month to 3-4 times a week. The crashes themselves are somewhat unusual, as a graphical glitch occurs beforehand. Essentially, the screen goes black with certain graphical...
  7. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?: Hello. My PC occasionnally crashes into a blue screen with some frequency. It can range from once a month to 3-4 times a week. The crashes themselves are somewhat unusual, as a graphical glitch occurs beforehand. Essentially, the screen goes black with certain graphical...
  8. PC Bluescreen crashes. Can I get help fixing the issue?

9. How can i fix these weird game crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix these weird game crashes?: Hello guys, my homie recently bought a new PC with pretty good hardware, like 4070 Ti a good CPU that dont bottleneck. But nearly everytime his games crash like randomly after minutes. He plays Forza Horizon 5 on highest settings which his PC is easy capable of but it crashes...
  10. how can i fix this bluescreen

how can i fix this bluescreen: i tried sfc scan it did not worked, is there any other steps to try? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-bluescreen/6fd4ad8f-ac75-4690-8323-285bc6eb71ea