Windows 10: How can i fix this background thing.

Discus and support How can i fix this background thing. in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I don't now what this is but it keeps doing it can someone help me I have a pickture of it [img] 121359 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Mathis Meirlaen, Nov 10, 2018.

1. How can i fix this background thing.

I don't now what this is but it keeps doing it can someone help me
    I have a pickture of it
    How can i fix this background thing. [​IMG]

:)

Mathis Meirlaen, Nov 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 10, 2018
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
  4. How can i fix this background thing.

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

How can i fix this background thing.

1. How can i fix this background thing. - Similar Threads - fix background thing

2. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  3. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  4. The only thing that populates my screen is the background picture. How can I retrieve my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The only thing that populates my screen is the background picture. How can I retrieve my...: My computer battery was very low and shut down.8 I started it up right after plugging it in to charge. The screen revealed only the background picture and the cursor which I am able to move around the screen. The problem is that the screen did not populate with programs or...
  5. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?: All audio through the headset is heard by other people like in calls and such but not on the mic. Hear this device is not enabled.When I speak into the mic it's rather quiet but not a big problem to other people.I'm not sure if this means anything butThe output device is...
  6. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?: All audio through the headset is heard by other people like in calls and such but not on the mic. Hear this device is not enabled.When I speak into the mic it's rather quiet but not a big problem to other people.I'm not sure if this means anything butThe output device is...
  7. Odd thing happening with my audio. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How can I fix this? Or at least remove this thing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this? Or at least remove this thing.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quanghung28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyo2z1/how_can_i_fix_this_or_at_least_remove_this_thing/
  9. How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/yb0lt4rugms51.png?width=428&format=png&auto=webp&s=167014ac2c686a151c7f932314076cc961a8b27b submitted by /u/Mez352 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9mwzw/how_can_i_fix_the_kaomoji_block_things_at_the/
  10. Things running in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things running in background: Is their a way to see what is running in the backgrownd on my computer. I can hear it and am curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/things-running-in-background/9e51e94e-08bf-40e2-a3d4-24dadbd68f64