Windows 10: How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I...

Discus and support How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I get it when I open my pc only. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RazvanTasu, Aug 15, 2020.

1. How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I...

How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I get it when I open my pc only.

How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I... [​IMG]

:)

RazvanTasu, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I...

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I...

1. How Can I fix this error. I am not able to open certain apps installed in the C drive. I... - Similar Threads - fix error able

2. How can I fix an error 0x80280013 when opening certain apps that have a User Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix an error 0x80280013 when opening certain apps that have a User Account...: Sometimes when I open apps and the User Account Control tab pops up, whenever I try to enter my pin it says to restart as there is an error 0x80280013. I tried deleting my NGC folder and it still hasn't worked. Any way to fix this?...
  3. How can I fix an error 0x80280013 when opening certain apps that have a User Account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix an error 0x80280013 when opening certain apps that have a User Account...: Sometimes when I open apps and the User Account Control tab pops up, whenever I try to enter my pin it says to restart as there is an error 0x80280013. I tried deleting my NGC folder and it still hasn't worked. Any way to fix this?...
  4. I am facing error of app not available... permission not denied. And I am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am facing error of app not available... permission not denied. And I am not able to open...: Please help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-error-of-app-not-available-permission/b53d5423-d3aa-4d38-8a5e-8e68df169d1c
  5. I am facing error of app not available... permission not denied. And I am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing error of app not available... permission not denied. And I am not able to open...: Please help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-error-of-app-not-available-permission/b53d5423-d3aa-4d38-8a5e-8e68df169d1c
  6. I am facing error of app not available... permission not denied. And I am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. i am not able to download app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to download app.: why it always shows this ? although my device is connected to the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-app/7b35e0ac-dc08-46a4-a149-9cc8715847ef
  8. I am unable to use the app I have installed to open a certain file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to use the app I have installed to open a certain file type: I am attempting to open an .RPY file using PyCharm Community Editor, but Windows 10 is only giving me the option to search the Windows Store for an app to open the file. The option to browse the computer for an app to use is not available. I have also tried going to Apps -...
  9. MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140 Problem / How am i able to fix this?: I updated my Windows this night and when it was done restarting, this showed up and then I reinstalled the NVIDIA Driver, nothing changed, I really don't know what to else to say I guess...
  10. How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.: Worked at first, now I can't plug in my Ipod to load songs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-an-io-error-on-drive-c/24dd22be-ab19-4787-9e23-2c531a96d19d