Windows 10: How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

Discus and support How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After Windows update, I lost the Windows Start Button Context menu. I am referring to the menu with search, run, settings, command prompt as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Oct 14, 2019.

1. ineuw Win User

How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

After Windows update, I lost the Windows Start Button Context menu.

I am referring to the menu with search, run, settings, command prompt as Administrator, etc. How can be this reset?

:)

ineuw, Oct 14, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 14, 2019
  3. how to fix windows10 start menu with this problem

Hi Reuben,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let us know few thing to assist you in this regard:

* Are you referring to the Start Menu problem?

* Did you have problem in launching Start Menu?

* What error message you can see when you launch Start Menu?

* Did you made any changes to your device prior?

If you have any problems with Start Menu, suggest you try the below mentioned steps and see if it fix the issue:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Let us know if problem still persist, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 14, 2019
  4. How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

1. How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image? - Similar Threads - fix menu problem

2. How can I fix these problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix these problems?: Can’t open command prompt as administrator Can’t open task managerCan’t run windows update troubleshooterCan’t update windowsCan’t update my driversCan’t open some files and get prompt “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  3. How can I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this problem?: I can't log in and it keeps showing up like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/eb66156d-9054-4f84-90e1-1f4ee6adaff4
  4. How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I fix this problem: Hi, I have completed the Aptio setup utility copyright 2018 American magatrends, inc by restore default and save the changes.After saving this page appear on my screenHow can I solve this issuePlease help meThanks...
  5. How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this problem: I can’t complete my download , can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/db3b5b25-bf3e-4c34-9417-60ab1b15ab69
  6. How can i fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the problem: Hie everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long timeeven a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating.i need you help please. Is it possible. Always looking for a better...
  7. How can i fix the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i fix the problem: Hie everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long timeeven a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating.i need you help please. Is it possible. Always looking for a better...
  8. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  9. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  10. How can I fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....